hey nanci are you aware that the link can't be accesed here now? they chanched something with the new format and it dosen't allow you to click on the link.

Yeah, so much for "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!", right Don? They're all too busy patting each other on the back for the new look, to see if it really does improve everything or anything, for that matter. Thanks folks!

I guess Nanci will have to contact John D and the fixer-uppers to find out what the h... is going on.

Here's wishing you and all the rest of the residents of 'Whoville' a Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a great 2011.

Ray

Yeah, so much for "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!", right Don? They're all too busy patting each other on the back for the new look, to see if it really does improve everything or anything, for that matter. Thanks folks!

I guess Nanci will have to contact John D and the fixer-uppers to find out what the h... is going on.

Here's wishing you and all the rest of the residents of 'Whoville' a Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a great 2011.

Ray

Ray,

Back at cha' and to all my fellow Who-ers Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's......and GO IRISH!!!

Edited by ereese
  • Like 1

To All My Friends,

I'll be laying low for a while as I will be starting Chimo next week. I understand it makes you feel very tired and sick until the treatment's over, so I'll be saving my energy to get back in full swing when this is done.

I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays with a GREAT NEW YEAR for ALL.

See you all soon.

To All My Friends,

I'll be laying low for a while as I will be starting Chimo next week. I understand it makes you feel very tired and sick until the treatment's over, so I'll be saving my energy to get back in full swing when this is done.

I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays with a GREAT NEW YEAR for ALL.

See you all soon.

duke bonnie and i will hold you up in our prayers. keep fighting my friend.

To All My Friends,

See you all soon.

Duke, You are in Donna's and my prayers..... We're ALL looking to your return!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

To All My Friends,

See you all soon.

Hey Joe Duke, see if you can get one of those "pot shops" to send you some "prescription medication", it DOES ease the nausea and sickness effects from the chemo. And whatever you do have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. You WILL be in my prayers. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by NYSkyliner

To All My Friends,

See you all soon.

Wishing you a Happy Holiday season and great health!

since we can no longer access the links to the pics i'm going OT. last night we went down to 36 degrees. tonight we go down to 34. we didn't break 58 during the day. this sucks. i can't take this. i move to florida and i need to turn on the heat??? :blink: