Wow! I think this is the longest I've been away.

I've missed you all! Hope everyone had a great Christmas (that's how I was brought up). Hope all others enjoy their respective backgrounds /Holidays.

Wish you all the very possible best for 2012 and all the years that follow! Holiday Hugs to you all!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you all daily. Those here beside me and those that have moved above / beyond.

Furthermore, this thread will carry on as long as I can carry it. But, please don't rush along the features...

I only have so many and yes, yes, yes... I would highly appreciate any submissions! If you have any photos please submit to the main post... where it says Guess Who Mailbox! Thanx in advance!!

PS: I'll be posting a new feature... shortly...

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Can you follow directions? LOL One @ a time, From Left to Right... Guess Who # 456 ?

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Can you follow directions? LOL One @ a time, From Left to Right... Guess Who # 456 ?

Wow! all these hours and none of you have a guess on the guy to the left in the photo? And for those of you who "know" who is featured.... no comments, clues, background? God knows there is enough to share without giving it away!

Wow! all these hours and none of you have a guess on the guy to the left in the photo? And for those of you who "know" who is featured.... no comments, clues, background? God knows there is enough to share without giving it away!

people are out at the stores. return day ya know. as for me i have to wait on the clues.

The pic must be from 1970 ... the only year #1 on the left marched with us ... I knew him as one name and the upstate crew had a nickname for him ... after his marching days were over he always hosted a DCI corps for the Rome, NY show (I think) ... loved Madison and Phantom ... one of the nicest guys I ever knew ... his passing was the inspiration for one of my poems several years ago ...

:-)

Edited by ajlisko

The pic must be from 1970 ... the only year #1 on the left marched with us ... I knew his as one name and the upstate crew had a nickname for him ... after his marching days were over he always hosted a DCI corps for the Rome, NY show (I think) ... loved Madison and Phantom ... one of the nicest guys I ever knew ... his passing was the inspiration for one of my poems several years ago ...

:-)

One of the all-time GOOD GUYS! He also marched, at one time or another, with the Interstatesmen and Brigadiers and most likely others over his many years in corps. He didn't drive either, and lived a good distance north of Albany. Boy, talk about absolute dedication. He was always there.

He is greatly missed.

Edited by Ray Priester

I Know! I Know!

3 New York Skyliners !!!!

Oh, wait.

You want thier Names. Darn, That's going to take longer. (I am over 65)

lol what a great pic...

left to right

from other posts

clue number 1 he lives north of Albany

clue number 2 only marched 1970 Skyliners

clue number 3 had a first name but went by a nickname

I'll add:

The nickname was a couple of letters

He also marched with me in Brigadiers

Have fun... can't wait for number 2