FWIW, the real Guess Who action recently has been in the hot topix in the DCA forum.

Yeah... it's been "Guess Who, What and When?" over there. :tongue:

#472 has been seen standing in front of assorted corps and flapping his upper extremities, imitating a flightless chicken.

Well then, does his last name remind you of little pieces of candy?

And does his first name remind folks of a talking horse?

It's really warm in here.... shutup.gif

(like I said, the clues I posted should help everyone (here in Who'ville anyways) know his name.... w00t.gif )

#472 has been seen standing in front of assorted corps and flapping his upper extremities, imitating a flightless chicken.

And at last year's DCA Championships there were SEVERAL more Corps representatives added to his resume!

(Conducted during the "Salute to Our Heroes" multi Corps (Buglers) performance after the Alumni Spectacular in Rochester wearing a Reilly Raiders uniform! worthy.gif )

Yes.

Barbara and I stopped at that rest area every year on our way to the Cumberland show. Quite a view from up there!

I thought so....and yes, what a view.

it also lets me know I've crossed over into a whole new world.....West Virginia, if not on the map, in spirit

:tongue:

you know what................i am so stupid!!! doh.gif i know this guy. he's a great very old friend of mine. i had to go back and look at the pic again and i saw his eye's. how could i not know. so now i have a clue.........he rose from the ashes!

Who, the guy holding his chicken or the cat with the hat?

The key to all this is the clues, but there seems to be fewer clues lately.

clues...

he's a drummer

he's a resident of whoville

you know what................i am so stupid!!! doh.gif i know this guy. he's a great very old friend of mine. i had to go back and look at the pic again and i saw his eye's. how could i not know. so now i have a clue.........he rose from the ashes!

I can't believe you even hesitated... cripes you marched next to him

need a better clue?

Look at Freddie Farkle's whoville badge....