Neither, was a Storekeeper on board a nuke sub.

so you were in a way Sparky.

No, Sparky would more likely be a radioman, possibly a sonarman but NOT an SK. If you must have an appellation for a storekeeper, I guess it would be 'stores' or 'supply'.

BTW, before we continue to go way off topic, has anyone ventured a guess on our current victim yet?

Oh yeah, she was also an assistant DM for th Cabs for a couple of years before her 'retirement' and move to the sunny shores of Florida.

Edited by Ray Priester

No, Sparky would more likely be a radioman, possibly a sonarman but NOT an SK. If you must have an appellation for a storekeeper, I guess it would be 'stores' or 'supply'.

BTW, before we continue to go way off topic, has anyone ventured a guess on our current victim yet?

Oh yeah, she was also an assistant DM for th Cabs for a couple of years before her 'retirement' and move to the sunny shores of Florida.

Where a Rose blooms all year long?

;-)

• Like 1

Man.... if a Sparky on a nuclear sub ever set one of those nukes off, that would be one heckuva spark!!!

• Like 1

it caught my eye that we now have over 33,000 posts and over 1,000,000 visits to whoville - with the new format advertising up front the number of posts and the number of views, I took a quick look through and it would seem that Guess Who is by far and away the largest and most visited topic in the entire Drum Corps Planet family...

John Donovan??? I think we deserve some recognition... and Nanci D should be honored as the Queen of DCP - not just whoville...

• Like 1

it caught my eye that we now have over 33,000 posts and over 1,000,000 visits to whoville - with the new format advertising up front the number of posts and the number of views, I took a quick look through and it would seem that Guess Who is by far and away the largest and most visited topic in the entire Drum Corps Planet family...

John Donovan??? I think we deserve some recognition... and Nanci D should be honored as the Queen of DCP - not just whoville...

Wow! We've come a long way, Baby! It all started with you, Uncle Tom! Your pic gave me the inspiration to build this and continue it and make it better...

But, John won't see your post unless you seek him out. However, I just noticed at the top of this page it says:

"star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar_off.png 5 votes

Guess Who?
Started by NanciD , Oct 23 2007 11:33 AM"
We've been here a long time! Despite all the quick answers. Eh?

Huge hugs to you all!!! Let's just keep it going and learning and sharing all we can, eh??

• Like 2

Wow! We've come a long way, Baby! It all started with you, Uncle Tom! Your pic gave me the inspiration to build this and continue it and make it better...

But, John won't see your post unless you seek him out. However, I just noticed at the top of this page it says:

"star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar_off.png 5 votes

Guess Who?
Started by NanciD , Oct 23 2007 11:33 AM"
We've been here a long time! Despite all the quick answers. Eh?

Huge hugs to you all!!! Let's just keep it going and learning and sharing all we can, eh??

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: