Ray, I'm fine... no more signs of internal bleeding... it's been since 8/1 when I spent 5 days in the hospital... so other than feeling a bit old - no real problems... (Knock on something) and the weight is stable... been 165 for over a year now...

thanks for asking

165? Last time I was 165 was because my Huggies were wet!

No, actually - the last time I was 165 was 1971 after a Summer of training for the USAF battery of Survival Schools.

Glad to hear you're back to normal.

8/1 - wow these weeks have gone by quickly!

• Like 1

As I made my way to the shed last evening, there came a blaring of music from The Don's house. There in the kitchen window with the shade drawn was a silhouette of Don wearing a sombrero, dancing to Cha Cha Cha Flamenco and bellowing "Viva Portland!".

He seems to be in good spirits. :tounge2:

But, I agree:

BRING BACK THE DON!!!!!

Edited by gsksun4

BRING BACK THE DON!!!!!

• Like 1

lol

Ray, you have to remember the important thing - that 165# was 342# just two and a half years ago...

As for Donnie bellowing "Viva Portland" lol... '65 he was just a child... NOW I remember Portland well... "VIVA PORTLAND"!!!

BRING BACK THE DON!!!!!

lol

Ray, you have to remember the important thing - that 165# was 342# just two and a half years ago...

As for Donnie bellowing "Viva Portland" lol... '65 he was just a child... NOW I remember Portland well... "VIVA PORTLAND"!!!

BRING BACK THE DON!!!!!

The way I'm going, 342 is just 2 1/2 years up the road...

But I'm going to do my best to stave that off...

Thanks Ray and Tom ... I now have my lotto #'s for tomorrow ... as for Don, sorry to see him go ... others started to goad him and he fell for the traps ... maybe they'll eventually get booted as well ...

No idea what happened to Don but know of one who got banned few years back after being goaded. From what I could tell he had been suspended before so off he went and the goader was still around. Kind of like the bullies who push someone and then back off when the one being bullied pushes back and the teacher is watching. For Gads sake Don could be less than tactful but at least you knew how he felt and bottom line... he is human,,,

And for the record we never met...

BRING BACK THE DON!!!!!

What Ray and the others have said.

Don's a good guy.

The only thing that bothers me is that his health SUCKS quite frankly (he'd admit that)... As a matter of fact he's fighting with the doctors to let him come home to Rochester to see the family and so far they're saying NO!!!! If he deserved it... so be it... but I'm just saying I never saw anything that I thought rose to that level and considering his health and his passion for the activity... like I said... it's a shame - and an aggravation he didn't need...

• Like 1