Sounds like where in for a nice day ,Christmas bright and sunny high of 72 ,Sure beats my last Christmas up north ,day after Christmas 2010 Blizzard .6 feet of snow in 18 hours then if that wasn't bad enough more snow every other day through out January ,Never so happy as when the truck was loaded and I headed south ,kept looking for where the snow ended. I think it was some where Maryland ?

Edited by Florida Sun

I'll tell you how bad retirement is over the holidays - I just baked cookies again.

next I'll start playing with the Audubon Bon Bon Alumae corps...

you in a cowgirl outfit... now that's a picture I'd pay for

Merry Christmas EVERYONE

especially the Queen and her Mom...

• Like 1

you in a cowgirl outfit... now that's a picture I'd pay for

Merry Christmas EVERYONE

especially the Queen and her Mom...

Not only would you not like the picture, you probably wouldn't eat the cookies, you skinny ####.

I'm still trying to get to 220.

Maybe 2015 will bring me more will power, or less money for food.

Not only would you not like the picture, you probably wouldn't eat the cookies, you skinny ####.

I'm still trying to get to 220.

Maybe 2015 will bring me more will power, or less money for food.

220 ... that's what I'm shooting for also ... just got my new gym membership through AARP/Medicare's "Silver Sneakers" program ... good stuff ... gotta keep walkin' even through the cold months ... can't wait for the BHOF shows to start ... tons 'o fun ... Sky's show is March 21st (I think) ... hopefully Boston will invite me to MC again as well ... last year the bar was only 5 ft from the podium ... how convenient ...

Andy "will MC for :beer: " Lisko

• Like 1

Maybe we can get FL to have a winter event in the future??????

The BHOF format is tried and true ... ask Marty and Burke about their experience at the Bridgeport show ... but then, you're no stranger to the 60's style I&E shows that were held in CT ... the key for a new show is to get a "hook" to draw people and performers in ... like maybe an all-FL reunion of Harvey Seeds, Miami Vanguard, Suncoast Sound, FL Wave, etc ... I&E in the afternoon ... dinner or afterglow later ... you know the drill ...

:-)

• Like 1

"BHOF I & E":

This old witch's hat is off to the BHOF and their GREAT efforts to get the "Old Tyme" Individuals shows back on track!!!!!!!!

Keep up the GREAT work.

Happy New Year's to all.

Elphaba

We might want to mix a little modern in with the old to increase participation, well I believe it us under consideration by our board we will see

I think modern tends to mix itself in whether you're hoping to or not.

It's wicked difficult to live in the past - like those Medieval shows or war recreators.

Takes more work to remember the past than to give way to the present.