new page....

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to: The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

One at a time, Left to Right, Please. Guess Who these two handsome lil devils are?# 341 ?

I don't believe that anything ruined her for life!! There are just certain things that she feels a bit more passionate about.

if you listened to O and A, you'd get the joke

Not sure of these two, but the guy on the right couldn't hold his hot dog. He got mustard all over his arm.

Nanci was hiding tattoo. Not sure why. It's an Eagle carrying an anchor. NavyAir. Speaking of the Navy.........

I brought my 2-Valve Soprano every where I went. It's been on 2 Aircraft Carriers. It's been to Diego Garcia. (Chagos Archipeligo) Hawaii, Hong Kong, Thailand........Did I smoke Thai-Stick is Thailand? Navy say: "Neba happen Grasshoppa!" Mombasa, Africa. Agana, Guam. Singapore...........and so on........Shipmates wanted to hear me play: LEGEND OF THE ONE-EYED SAILOR. I was good back then. I played knee-deep in the Indian Ocean on New Years Eve, 1988. Enough about me. So.....there ya have it

I am Nick

I play Sop

Chicks dig me

So what exactly are you saying? Is that a clue?

Oh boy...

DA

your not old..........just wiser. ok your old. :shutup:

Yes. I'm old and I'm fine with that. I still have my own teeth and a full head of hair with only traces of gray. I'm active and still enjoy my job. I enjoy interacting with the friends I've made right here. I have good friends outside of cyber space and a beautiful wife. Can't complain too much with all that now, can I? :biggrin:

Yes. I'm old and I'm fine with that. I still have my own teeth and a full head of hair with only traces of gray. I'm active and still enjoy my job. I enjoy interacting with the friends I've made right here. I have good friends outside of cyber space and a beautiful wife. Can't complain too much with all that now, can I? :biggrin:

nope. your doing better then me. i've lost most of my hair.