I am sorry to hear that.

I bet he marched Blousemen at some point.
Yup!!!!! He was one of the 3rd sopranos back in 1995 when they had 250 sopranos, and they pulled off that 1125 man company front at Logan Int'l. Airport up in BAHston just before that Qantas flight landed on the same runway they were using to work on their drill that year. Wasn't it runway R28L? Or something like that. Anyway, Ed Reese was on of the 75 DMs they used that year. He was leading them backfield when he noticed that Qantas 727 was making its final approach for landing and (being the quick thinking DM that he ALWAYS has been) he brought their cadance up to an amazing 360 BPM, otherwise they would have been cut to mince meat in those jet engines. I'm telling you the man is a genius.

Yup!!!!! He was one of the 3rd sopranos back in 1995 when they had 250 sopranos, and they pulled off that 1125 man company front at Logan Int'l. Airport up in BAHston just before that Qantas flight landed on the same runway they were using to work on their drill that year. Wasn't it runway R28L? Or something like that. Anyway, Ed Reese was on of the 75 DMs they used that year. He was leading them backfield when he noticed that Qantas 727 was making its final approach for landing and (being the quick thinking DM that he ALWAYS has been) he brought their cadance up to an amazing 360 BPM, otherwise they would have been cut to mince meat in those jet engines. I'm telling you the man is a genius.

Hey, can I put that genius-thing on my resume'.

Don't forget to support your local corps, Dixie Stinger, Serenade, and the MSJ Classic all coming up. This weekend and next month are big for Alumni corps.

Hey, can I put that genius-thing on my resume'.

Don't forget to support your local corps, Dixie Stinger, Serenade, and the MSJ Classic all coming up. This weekend and next month are big for Alumni corps.

And ... don't foget the Buglers HOF I&E show on April 24th in Bridgeport CT, featuring stunning soloists, ensembles and up to seven Alumni Corps including Garfield, PCP, CT Alumni, St. Rita's, Selden, St. Kevin's ... and MORE!!! ... HOO HAA ...

:-)

Go Bridgemen!!!!

I'll cheer from afar!