Peppermint patty? Well, Hershey has something to do with it. :satisfied:

sounds like peanuts to me steve. :devil:

When the "man in the middle" and the bonus guy and the White Rats saga is done...

I'm ready with the next victim...er, I mean, feature.

Please note:

I have had a ton of problems with my email for the past few months. I've got a new one.. it's in my signature at the bottom of each post I make.

My old one is forwarding... but, it's not doing a very good job. Ex. It took 10 hours to receive a forwarded email today. And I still haven't received another.

So, to avoid any complications or delays - please change my email addy to this new one in your address books:

NanciD1213@gmail.com

Sorry, for the inconvenience.

Sorry for the interruption, just wanted to keep you all informed. If you want to know if I have received something ask me in email please... not on here. Thanx in advance!

Carry on...

When the "man in the middle" and the bonus guy and the White Rats saga is done...

Please note:

I have had a ton of problems with my email for the past few months. I've got a new one.. it's in my signature at the bottom of each post I make.

My old one is forwarding... but, it's not doing a very good job. Ex. It took 10 hours to receive a forwarded email today. And I still haven't received another.

So, to avoid any complications or delays - please change my email addy to this new one in your address books:

NanciD1213@gmail.com

Sorry for the interruption, just wanted to keep you all informed. If you want to know if I have received something ask me in email please... not on here. Thanx in advance!

Carry on...

OK!! worthy.gif

yes_sir.gifyes_sir.gif

Edited by TennTux

Please note:

NanciD1213@gmail.com

Carry on...

my queen will this be a permanent address change ?

You are too funny with all the emoticons!!

I collect'em!! w00t.gif

I have a guess and a question.

White Rats: I'll guess York White Roses. "White Roses" contains all the letters in White Rats except for the lettter A.

Horns Up clue: All of the letters in WHITE RATS, except one, are used in the actual name of the corps.

BTW, even if I'm wrong, that was one heck of a clue HU.

Man in the middle:

Does his last name begin with an M?

Edited by gsksun4

Man in the middle:

Does his last name begin with an M?

Si ...

:-)

White Rats: I'll guess York White Roses. "White Roses" contains all the letters in White Rats except for the lettter A.

Horns Up clue: All of the letters in WHITE RATS, except one, are used in the actual name of the corps.

BTW, even if I'm wrong, that was one heck of a clue HU.

If that's the answer, the next question is how does HornsUp know THIS one?

Ain't quite commutin' distance from his place to York......