If this is the person I think it is, he has performed with a competition corps and an alumni corps.

Sometimes at the same show. :tongue:

Could this possibly be one of those "White Rats"???

seriously? that's our buddy? Ah to be young again....

Polite term I think I recall is "Industrial Arts (IA)".

Arts?????

LOL, back then we had "Dauphin County Vocational & Training High School" now it's "Dauphin County Technical".

Called "Trades and Industry" (T&I) In these parts. I took auto body repair. But back to the Guessing and clues. :thumbup:

Polite term I think I recall is "Industrial Arts (IA)".

Arts?????

LOL, back then we had "Dauphin County Vocational & Training High School" now it's "Dauphin County Technical".

LOL... I started HS at "Lynn Trade" (Lynn MA) and was the 1st graduating class from the, at that time, newly built "Lynn Vocational Technical Institute" (LVTI is all anyone every called it though. Well.... WE called it a few different names. hehe)

From there it was on to Tufts University...

I never knew him back then. Not even sure I was born yet

:ph34r:

Quoting Charles Dickens?

Huh??? ... Charles WHO??? ... did he ever march in the DREAM????

FUHGETTABOUDIT ...

:-)

Huh??? ... Charles WHO??? ... did he ever march in the DREAM????

FUHGETTABOUDIT ...

:-)

Heh, they did have the Dream back in Dickens' day, but his buddy Edgar Allen Poe put the kibosh on it when he said "Quoth the Dream, Nevermore". And that was it.. gone, kaput.

BTW, has anyone heard from our friend John Smith lately?

Edited by gsksun4

Heh, they did have the Dream back in Dickens' day, but his buddy Edgar Allen Poe put the kibosh on it when he said "Quoth the Dream, Nevermore". And that was it.. gone, kaput.

You, dear Sir, are just too darn sophisticated and worldly for a mutt like me ... I bow to your range and depth of knowledge ...

:worthy:

You, dear Sir, are just too darn sophisticated and worldly for a mutt like me ... I bow to your range and depth of knowledge ...

:worthy:

I appreciate your words kind friend, unfortunately the only depth I have when I speak makes people put their boots on. Besides, guys like Poe and Dickens had nothing on Groucho Marx (Had he been around in their day) when it comes to one upping the common folk.

And English Lit was really nap time.

So, on with the show! :smile:

Edited by gsksun4