Really? as in the rhyme: Itsy bitsy _ _ _ _ _ _?

hey retired? did you used to babysit my CAT?

yes. you know.

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Guess Who # 497 ?

(click on pic to enlarge)

Edited by NanciD

You might not recognize him, because nowadays this person doesn't have nearly the same amount of hair. :whistle:

thank god :thumbup:/>:wacko:/>

actually I'd much rather have him on there than you troll.

Dear "retired",

This is the second time I've had to say something to you. If you are not here to follow along and play nicely, without taking snipes, then please leave. If anyone looks at your profile... it's plain to see that you are only on DCP to follow Don around and take swipes at him. Grow up. If you have a personal problem with someone - that's your "personal" problem... deal with it privately. I see one of your posts have been removed already, if you did it...thank you. Thanks to the mods if they did it. I won't address you again... I will speak to the moderators. I don't like to bother them... but, quite frankly...I don't have time for this nonsense.

I built this thread years ago to pay homage and share marching history and fond memories of those before us and/or still with us. PERIOD

Thanx in advance for your co-operation in this matter.

Hopefully, the moderators will see this and check you out.

To the rest of Whoville, I'll post a new feature tomorrow mornin'!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

they won't unless you hit the report button on his posts

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Guess Who # 297 ?

(click on pic to enlarge)

that uniform wasn't nearly as loud as the stuff he wears now

• Like 1

So how thick do those contacts have to be????

s/ guy who is afraid to find out....

that uniform wasn't nearly as loud as the stuff he wears now

great clue

they won't unless you hit the report button on his posts

I believe that's what I did on the comment that is now removed.

Another thing I don't like to do, but, to see this nonsense in the midst of missing Bucky... well, I just wasn't in the mood.

Edited by NanciD

I believe that's what I did on the comment that is now removed.

Another thing I don't like to do, but, to see this nonsense in the midst of missing Bucky... well, I just wasn't in the mood.

i reported him to. i know who he is. just a very disgruntled person. he always had envy for me. i just brush it off as ignorance. but what can ya do?