BWAHAHA!!!

I'm having way too much fun today!! Went wedding gown shopping with my daughter, told Ron what one of my passwords was.... that just happened to be "RAdumass" (Sometimes I just kill me!), then, this guy asks if Ron ever has guests or an audience for the Diceman Radio show... so, I say, "Funny you should ask... he just had Rodney Dangerfield there a few days ago"

I'll let him think about it for a bit. LOL

Ain't I evil? :devil:

I'm having way too much fun today!! Went wedding gown shopping with my daughter, told Ron what one of my passwords was.... that just happened to be "RAdumass" (Sometimes I just kill me!), then, this guy asks if Ron ever has guests or an audience for the Diceman Radio show... so, I say, "Funny you should ask... he just had Rodney Dangerfield there a few days ago"

I'll let him think about it for a bit. LOL

Ain't I evil? :devil:

c'mon.... there is some very funny transactions above. Think about it.... "R"on "A"llard helped me set up this particular account, and I make up the pass word "RAdumass"... get it??

And I really toyed with another guy by telling him that Rodney Dangerfield was a guest on Diceman Radio the other day. He's been dead for years now.

It's true. It really takes the funny out of things when you have to explain it all... Thanx for harshing my mello.

c'mon.... there is some very funny transactions above. Think about it.... "R"on "A"llard helped me set up this particular account, and I make up the pass word "RAdumass"... get it??

And I really toyed with another guy by telling him that Rodney Dangerfield was a guest on Diceman Radio the other day. He's been dead for years now.

It's true. It really takes the funny out of things when you have to explain it all... Thanx for harshing my mello.

I totally forgot that I made that password..... I haven't had to use it for years.... when Ron told me to look it up in my black book... It still didn't click until he said, "You - did - not"....Then, I had flashbacks of doing it and lmao!!! It was along the same mindset as "idumbich" from years ago. Only some of you will get/ remember that. LOL!!!

And ain't he cute, to boot?

Guess Who # 498 without the lipstick! LOL

Awww.. Thanks Nanci!!

I actually did have lipstick on that morning, daughters made me take it off!! HA

Awww.. Thanks Nanci!!

I actually did have lipstick on that morning, daughters made me take it off!! HA

you're most welcome!

And why doesn't that second sentence surprise me?? LOL!!

(I might have that pic in my posession as well!)

Edited by NanciD

Back from a weekend in the Adirondacks... even thought of Nancy as I came home through Utica

but anyway... I saw the latest picture and got VERY religious...

Back from a weekend in the Adirondacks... even thought of Nancy as I came home through Utica

but anyway... I saw the latest picture and got VERY religious...

So there is a ray of hope....

I need to go to confession after seeing that pictue

I need to go to confession after seeing that pictue

That's only because the guy in the pic looks so Priestly

:-)

That's only because the guy in the pic looks so Priestly

:-)

Another one of my Staten Island pals......