nope not Harvey Martin either although the age is much closer...

Andy has it... we send him a 21 gun salute using cannons...

Based on the clues I'll guess Jack Concannon...........................?

funny thing... I never heard him called Jack... just John Concannon... he's doing well in retirement in AZ and was recently here in Rochester for a visit so the pic is recent

lookin' good for an old fart

John was DM of Grey Knights and came along to the merged super corps in 1965... GREAT guy... strong leader...

Never underestimate the contribution of the Former Grey Knight members to the corps in '65... especially the horn line...

Moving on to the guy on the right... closed his career recently as A section captain of Empire Statesmen... was a Crusader long before the '65 merge...

Moving on to the guy on the right... closed his career recently as A section captain of Empire Statesmen... was a Crusader long before the '65 merge...

He was captain of the White Sabers' honor guard this past season. They borrowed the Statesmen crew. LOL.

Have just heard from our wayward son... had a conference with all his doctors to convince them he was well enough to come to Rochester... did not go well... HE lost the battle... and will not be going anywhere this winter except the local doctor's offices anytime soon... He gets to stay in his Florida DCP jail cell... guess that's better than Guantanamo Bay...

• Like 1

nm ... I get it ...

:-)

Edited by ajlisko
  • Like 1

Please Read Before You Post
If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)
If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.
When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.
Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:
The *Guess Who* Mailbox
Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..
Guess Who # 531 ?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30432143@N00/15134524021/in/set-72157601444249093
(Click on pic to enlarge / enhance)

On the Left - John "Jack" Concannon
On the Right - ????

No idea. Any more clues???

I spoke with Don recently. He can still lurk in here, but cannot participate, which drives him nuts, especially like right now when he can most likely give out some more clues to this up-stater's identity.

I'm still wondering if it is possible to move this whole kit and kaboodle ( all the way back to the very first post ) to another site where Nanci ( and NOT the nazi-mods) can control who is in and who is not. I think it would save a lot of future nonsense and aggravation. Just MHO.

Ray

When King Richard I came back from the Crusades, he is rumored to have had a son...

King Richard I got around during his travels and by around I don't mean just the travel part. Not exercising birth control back then, it's possible he left his DNA all over the Crusades.

But, to narrow down the possibilities, I'll go with Philip of Cognac. :)

Edited by gsksun4