I'm pretty sure of the guy in the middle and if I'm right it was an easy find. I think what's throwing Ray F. is there's no bolt across the chest.

But, I'll ask one last question. Does the guy in the middle share the last name of one of the two stars in the new Dumb & Dumber To film?

If I get a "Yes Siree Bob", I'll know who it is. :)

Edited by gsksun4

I'm pretty sure of the guy in the middle and if I'm right it was an easy find. I think what's throwing Ray F. is there's no bolt across the chest.

But, I'll ask one last question. Does the guy in the middle share the last name of one of the two stars in the new Dumb & Dumber To film?

Yes Siree Bob!

Glenn, I knew who it was after Andy's "Jack" reference.

I think I encountered Bob after he was much older than the picture, which looks like it was taken when I was about 10.

I think I encountered Bob after he was much older than the picture, which looks like it was taken when I was about 10.

Well, in 62, I imagine your were just about 10 ...

:-)

Ray, in my research, I came up with two pics of Bob. The feature here and one from 1962 Baltimore March of Champions where he got the "Best DM" trophy.

Looked like two different people to me.

I wonder why there's no bolt on the 62 uniform. The black ones had it and from 63 on had it.

Ray, in my research, I came up with two pics of Bob. The feature here and one from 1962 Baltimore March of Champions where he got the "Best DM" trophy.

Looked like two different people to me.

I wonder why there's no bolt on the 62 uniform. The black ones had it and from 63 on had it.

62 started out with the black unis and changed over to the satin after the season began. There's no bolt because it took time to make them. One of the guys mother (Tony D's) made the sequin sashes and cummerbunds by hand. That lime green sequin was my favorite look of that era! Our subjects nickname in the Corps was Rocky....there are a few pictures of him on the Hurcs site in the "Moe Knox Gallery" from the late 50's and early 60's

Edited by fish66

Well, in 62, I imagine your were just about 10 ...

Yessir - turned 11 on September 12th of that year...

62 started out with the black unis and changed over to the satin after the season began. There's no bolt because it took time to make them. One of the guys mother (Tony D's) made the sequin sashes and cummerbunds by hand. That lime green sequin was my favorite look of that era! Our subjects nickname in the Corps was Rocky....there are a few pictures of him on the Hurcs site in the "Moe Knox Gallery" from the late 50's and early 60's

You see, playing against you, Andy, and Elpheba (when the subject is from CT somewhere) is not even close to fair.

"and I think you all remember that subject Bill brushed his hair from right to left until the Dream Contest when he reverted to his famous crew cut. In July that year he switched from Pepsident to Ipana so you may see a little different gleam to his teeth. And of course you all know that the front left tooth is a bridge, as Bill lost that one in a rock throwing contest against Sky in a parking lot in Yonkers in 1958..."

You guys just know too much ####!

You see, playing against you, Andy, and Elpheba (when the subject is from CT somewhere) is not even close to fair.

"and I think you all remember that subject Bill brushed his hair from right to left until the Dream Contest when he reverted to his famous crew cut. In July that year he switched from Pepsident to Ipana so you may see a little different gleam to his teeth. And of course you all know that the front left tooth is a bridge, as Bill lost that one in a rock throwing contest against Sky in a parking lot in Yonkers in 1958..."

You guys just know too much ####!

Well ... I don't know who your sources are ... but that seems quite accurate ...

but ... who is Bill ... Bill Bailey?

Well ... I don't know who your sources are ... but that seems quite accurate ...

but ... who is Bill ... Bill Bailey?

You're killing me, Smalls...