Italians don't name their daughters "Ginger" unless they have red hair and look like the postman.

I should know better than to read anything you write while I'm eating.

You know if I choke, Carrie probably couldn't (or perhaps wouldn't) heimlich me, so my death would be on your hands, or perhaps keyboard.

I watched with the sound off...

I'm betting I didn't lose any of the effect.

Somewhere a borscht belt comedian that "choreographed" that dance died a happy man.

"Take Mrs Howell...

...Please."

So, if my choice is between a Mary Ann and a Ginger, I'm going with the former since she looks rather Mediterranean, and Italians don't name their daughters "Ginger" unless they have red hair and look like the postman.

So it must be Miss Northeast Circuit 1962, Mary Ann Terlizzi, that year's Queen of the Military Ball.

Maybe Fish can get me (or Fran) a date. After all, her grandfather founded that post in Shelton, didn't he?

That's OK... my girlfriend looks better than her!!! :thumbup:

"That's OK... my girlfriend looks better than her!!! :thumbup:"

Braggart.

It's either that or I'm guessing she reads your postings here, eh?

LOL!!!!!

No, she's not on DCP.

Not that I know of. :tongue: Seriously... I am a very lucky guy.

• Like 2

LOL!!!!!

No, she's not on DCP.

Not that I know of. :tongue: Seriously... I am a very lucky guy.

Most of us on this thread are very lucky.

Common bond, I think.

• Like 1

Nancy,

Do you actually know this chick's identity?

I thought of you today while I was out buying a recliner (chair) for Carrie.

Jordan's Furniture out here is a very large scale operation - they make their showrooms into something bigger than life - it reminds you of going into a Disney park with old time store facades - the theme of this store was New Orleans, Satchmo playing on a fabulous sound system, the whole works.

One of the props was a late 50s G-D baritone (identical to the one I started on) with no rotor (what we referred to as a slip slide, after you brilloed the tuning slide and put vaseline on it - yeah I know - I was 10.

I wanted to give it a blow, but it was screwed into the barrel it sat on with 4 big ### screws through the bell.

Sad, but I was excited to see it - it might have been in better shape than the one I played on. This one had fewer dents and mine was "screwed" in other less obvious ways.

Nancy,

Do you actually know this chick's identity?

If you take your Mary Ann Terlizzi guess and replace her last name with of the former Gov of CT who's going back to prison, you've got the answer ...

:-)