Cadets 2008 Program!....

Picking up where the 2007 "This I Believe" program left off, the theme of the show will be the examination of life from adolescence to the late years one has on earth. Adolescence, courtship and marriage, life at work, and the later years - all provide a framework for a personal examination in the quest to discover happiness.

Crap like this really makes me laugh. An "examination"? Get over yourselves ... it's a friggin' 11-minute drum corps show.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if they will be including narration in this year's program?

Is the pope Catholic?

Adolescence, courtship and marriage, life at work, and the later years -

so how did that work for the Cavies last year, are we going to have Cadtes rolling around the field like bowling balls, speaking of bowling balls...there is another tie in for this show

so how did that work for the Cavies last year, are we going to have Cadtes rolling around the field like bowling balls, speaking of bowling balls...there is another tie in for this show
Edited by Rezonate311

Crap like this really makes me laugh. An "examination"? Get over yourselves ... it's a friggin' 11-minute drum corps show.

Wow, did the bashing start this early last year as well? Wasn't around for that one. What a closed-minded statement. You can examine a lot in less than 5 minutes buddy. Open ya eyes!!

Either way, I am looking forward to seeing and "examining" this show. I'm pretty sure Cadets will bring it this year regardless of how much narration (and I hope it's not that much, if any) they have. I'm glad I am transferring to the east coast in two months so I can catch more of the show.

But I hope this coming year is as competitive as 2007 was. Now THAT was a great season!!

Good Luck Cadets!!

Edited by 2000Cadet

GREAT MUSIC. Vesuivius and American Elegy will be great on the field! Apollo Unleased should be fun to listen to.

With that said, what a terrible idea. I just don't like the Cadets concept shows. Especially ones that are fluffy like this. Themed shows like Phantom and SCV have done recently are great and tell a story without being trite. I will love listening to this show, but again the Cadets won't be reaching out to me as a pure drum corps enthusisast.

I hope the members enjoy the year...it will still be an entertaining show, just silly.