Cadets 2008 Program!....

All I'm trying to say is that nobody knows the complete details of the show yet so we can't sit around here and judge it until we have all the information.

Say, you're new around these parts, aren't you, pardner?

Them ideas of yours might work well back in the big city, but out here in the desert we don't live by the big city calendar.

Ready, Fire, Aim!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No... I can't believe it... nobody has made a pun out of this yet?

"The Pursuit of Hoppy-ness."

There. It had to be done. Please continue the ad nauseum discussion of the potential show we know nothing about yet. :cool:

(to add my 2 cents - I'm sure the Cadets will demonstrate their usual performance prowess in all judged captions, some people will like the narration, others will hate it, and others will say they can overlook the narration and like the show. Does that just about sum it up?)

Its not like your identity is oozing all over the place..... :cool:

As far as the Cadets plan for 2008......its always a wait and see for me. But.....I think it is pretty safe to say they will be exploring narration again...and that I am not looking forward to. Hope the hornline can match last seasons line.....they were probably the best line the corps every had

One thing is for sure, many people on here know exactly who I am beyond DCP. I will accept gladly any word I post without hesitation, good or bad. . .with an identity.

I don't remember saying he was....

Dude....of all people to miss the boat, i never expected you. Anyway, im pretty sure its well known that those shows are some of my all time favs....

Pssh....SCV 89 was terrible....as was Cadets 83...and pretty much every show before that where every corps recycled half their show from the previous year..... :cool:

Just one old-timer fyi...back in the day most corps recycled a good portion of their shows from year-to-year. It was actually the norm waaay back. Sometimes a corps changed only a single tune.

K I need to chime in....

There IS going to be narration, but as it was explained, it will only be used during dead time/transition time between pieces to set up the next piece. Each piece will not be broken up with words over the top of it (like '07). It is going to be fast, loud and exciting. Try not to judge it quite yet guys. Good things are in store!

Can I "quote" you ???? :cool:

~G~