Phantom Regiment Financial Needs Over the Years

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Quick. Close it before more discussion happens. Aaahhhhhhhhh!

Perception is reality

Sad, but true. As someone pointed out, sure everyone could email the board/corps. . .or the info could be posted publicly here. And no, not all of the answers to the questions that have been asked are in the public records.

Please, e-mail prinfo@regiment.org or PM/e-mail me if you have questions about PR's situation. The people on DCP -- no offense -- are not where you'll get factual information.

Greg Newell

Board of Directors

Phantom Regiment

I want to read on DCP the same type of information I get from late night radio; conspiracy, black helicopters, secret governments, what really happened at Area 51, signals from Osiris and other Truth. It's all here. One only has to know how to read between the lines. Don't listen to the doubters. Be careful. Remember: you are being watched.

so...let's get this straight.

One....if you bother to read the OP it asks many questions.

I answered those as best I could. Many of the people involved in creating the mess are no longer in the organization or involved in drum corps any longer.

So, this thread remains open because????

I guess the same reason why it's okay to talk about HS band in a drum corps forum! :tongue:

so...let's get this straight.

One....if you bother to read the OP it asks many questions.

I answered those as best I could. Many of the people involved in creating the mess are no longer in the organization or involved in drum corps any longer.

So, this thread remains open because????

What position are you in to answer questions for this organization. I do know you were with Phantom Legion at one time. What are you so afraid of here? You seem desperate to close this thread, and it seems in fear of anymore discussion happening.

What position are you in to answer questions for this organization. I do know you were with Phantom Legion at one time. What are you so afraid of here? You seem desperate to close this thread, and it seems in fear of anymore discussion happening.

Tom has been involved with the Regiment in many ways, shapes, and forms over the years. Appreciate what he has to say as he at least speeks to the topic with a voice of reason. I put more stock in what he has to say then most of the speculation/conspiracy theories everyone else is cooking up. :tongue:

I get the impression Tom is asking the thread be closed because he no longer feels the need to beat a dead horse. Is that wrong?