A Spartan Invitation

PATHETIC.

Agreed! Also - remarkably lacking in "class." There appears to be alot of misused energy - think about what could be accomplished by everyone if all of these energies were going toward some :rolleyes: positive endeavors. :blink:

No staff member. Just an observer. I think its crazy and absurd. That is all.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and your friend ... both good baritone players, decent marching skills, showed a lot of class on the field ...

Thanks for some really nice performances. I enjoyed them very much.

Best of luck to both of you teaching at your new corps.

so, are you gonna sign out or what?

~>conner

No staff member. Just an observer. I think its crazy and absurd. That is all.

I think you misunderstood my comments. I am in agreement here - believe me and unless I am totally mistaken, I was unaware that those of us who read and contribute here were a "jury and judge" among any/all topics. I thought we were just sharing information, ideas, etc about an activity that we all loved in order to improve upon it for us all and the activity :thumbup: .

After reading all of the comments and antagonistic postings, I see that many feel that it is the "be all" and end all " for some who are looking for a venue that may supply them with the "validation" that they must not be earning elsewhere.

Good luck Spartans Staff, returning and new members, AND the Administration - ignore this extraneous catharsis of emotion from so many that should not be trying to sway opinions in any way. Be true to your (individual) souls. :rolleyes:

I agree with Oldguard. Best wishes everyone - but instead of "carry on", I say....move on! :blink:

.......and "LEAVE IT ON THE FIELD!"

Edited by allaboutthejourney

8 horns at the last reahearsal is not pretty. There is NO REASON it should be that way. The corps is in this position for one reason only - denials can be made but the bottom line is....

What goes around comes around.

so noduttingoutloud, whats the latest camp report? :thumbup:

so this is kind of OT but whatever. i was just reading some old threads here on good old dcp, and found the following nuggets here.

(In response to being told someone questioning Memphis is an alum of a related corps)

That gives her, or anyone else, the right to cast aspersions on the current administration?

Were it true concern she wouldn't have kept them to herself. Not post in a pubic forum as to shed negative light.

There is not a correlation between having less members and organizational decline in one season. Over a prolonged period of time, yes. Not in one season, be real.

so it would seem thta these same quotes could be applied to the current situaton in sparta. but teh real entertainment value is in these quotes author: everybodys favourite poster noduttingoutloud. what say you? are you not entertained?

now i will sit here and wait for some snide comments about my poor spelling and grammer (sic, for comedy's sake) and an explanation about how those two situations are COMPLETELY different. im looking foward to it.

Why clean beats, you have figured out how to look up one's posting history. Good for you!

You are completely correct - these two situations are completely correlated. Were I an alumnus of The Nashua Spartans it would be an accurate assessment.

Alas, I am not.

As for your grammatical issues, I believe your 4th grade teacher is the one who should be truly upset.

so this is kind of OT but whatever. i was just reading some old threads here on good old dcp, and found the following nuggets here.

(In response to being told someone questioning Memphis is an alum of a related corps)

so it would seem thta these same quotes could be applied to the current situaton in sparta. but teh real entertainment value is in these quotes author: everybodys favourite poster noduttingoutloud. what say you? are you not entertained?

now i will sit here and wait for some snide comments about my poor spelling and grammer (sic, for comedy's sake) and an explanation about how those two situations are COMPLETELY different. im looking foward to it.

Ah, nicely done!

Thanks for your heartfelt congratulations. You know, it took me 5 months of studying, a private tutor, and 12 calls to the helpdesk but hey, I attained my goal of figuring out how to look up one's posting history!!

Well I'm glad you admitted how much more right I am than you. Also, you not being an alum really doesn't have anything to do with your quotes...

Lastly, I'm only in 3rd grade. So there. (note my 3rd grade maturity)

Did everyone posting on this thread grow up under power lines or something?

GROW UP!!!

And oh yeah... GO SPARTANS!!!

<that is all>

people say this all the time but its stuff like this that makes me disgusted at the thought of going to nashua to be a spartan.you truly are driving away any chance of succes that they may have! the fact that people act like this over them is simply ridiculous.i am certainly not happy wiht teh goings on in nashua but i am going to sit back and give it a chance.so please give the spartans a chance to get on the field and show what they really have in store for us viewers this year and and cant quite reiterate strongly enough... will you all just grow up?