Uniforms

hhhmmm... none that I know of, but I'd like to see a new BK design.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA...

seriously though... anyone know about Blue Star's uni? I would think they would be keeping it just because of the cash crunch, but who knows. For me, that uni has the most possibility.... possitivly and negativly. Lets just say I am VERY curious.

I heard from one of their tubas that they're going to either solid blue or solid white pants. Personally, on the DVDs, the different colors make them look like they're limping.

(No insult to euphonium96 intended)

I may be in the minority of people who thought that the Blue Stars uniform was absolutely awesome, as was the corps itself!

I can't wait to see what Euphonium96 comes up with next! Definitely the most appealing, progressive uniform designs out there, IMO.

I hear that Crown will be doing a new uniform concept that will involve:

-Underpants worn OUTSIDE the bibbers.

-A Sombrero with a 48 inch brim.

-Jewelled 6 inch stiletto high heel shoes.

Really it's true. The brother of the 3rd cousin's boyfriend of the show designers godmother told me. I swear :thumbup:

Edited by tubamann

I heard from one of their tubas that they're going to either solid blue or solid white pants. Personally, on the DVDs, the different colors make them look like they're limping.

Blue pants...possibly a shako.

i heard he was called in to clean up after someone else's mess...it wasn't what he would have designed

- i heard from someone

i heard he was called in to clean up after someone else's mess...it wasn't what he would have designed

- i heard from someone

You know...

The same thing happened during the scoring of the first Pirates of The Caribbean movie - and look at how well-received that turned out to be! Design by committee is a challenge. You simply can't please everyone all the time - but the results can be enjoyable...

BTW No offense is taken... I'm just glad people noticed it and talked about it. That's just good art (not saying that the design itself is good - rather that people talking and discussing the work is a positive thing.) If everyone loved the design and sent me roses, I'd be a little be worried. I'm also glad people stopped worrying so much about buckles (or lack thereof) and instead debate the effects of the design. That's a positive for DCP or any forum these days... :thumbup:

Larry (Tubawarrior) has the info right though: My first truly "original" design - one that I developed from start to sample - will be donned by Cap Sound. :thumbup:

Huntington Mallets: Do you think X-Men need new uniforms? :ph34r:

Again... I really, REALLY wish I could share all my drawings with you... This little hobby of mine has really taken off into a "job", thanks largely to the great feedback from folks here in the community. Admittedly, this has limited my ability to do "fantasy" work, but I guess that's the price of working in "reality". So... Thanks again for all the commentary folks. But, you're gonna have to wait until the next Stanbury catalog or click HERE to see what I've been up to!

Enjoy...

-TGB

Huntington Mallets: Do you think X-Men need new uniforms? :thumbup:

-TGB

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! the crossmen sketch you have on your blog is ok. i would be really interested to see a sketch up of a bad ### crossmen uniform leaning on a mysterious

cowboy / fantasy feel.. using lots of gold and white! after all, they are in san antonio..

... mysterious cowboy?

~>conner