Regiment's feet

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you folks really watch peoples feet?

I may notice them if I have seen a show a ton or maybe even on video but when I’m at a show, watching feet is low on my list

Just wondering

Feet are pretty the only thing I watch when I see a show in person. It's kind of bad, because sometimes I miss the corps' show. But yeah, feet are probably the number one thing I focus on in a show. Which is why watching the slow part before the beginning of BD's closer was one of the most orgasmic moments of 2007 for me. Their feet were freaking perfect. Not a tick out there. And they were all marching in the same direction backing up, one by one switching to the forward march. You could see the scissors working perfectly in time, and the stripe on their pants showed up person by person perfectly in time as they switched to the forward shift. I blew my load every time I saw that part of the show.

Edited by TSRTS13

Feet are pretty the only thing I watch when I see a show in person. It's kind of bad, because sometimes I miss the corps' show. But yeah, feet are probably the number one thing I focus on in a show. Which is why watching the slow part before the beginning of BD's closer was one of the most orgasmic moments of 2007 for me. Their feet were freaking perfect. Not a tick out there. And they were all marching in the same direction backing up, one by one switching to the forward march. You could see the scissors working perfectly in time, and the stripe on their pants showed up person by person perfectly in time as they switched to the forward shift. I blew my load every time I saw that part of the show.

Yes, I agree. Only two other corps even came close to BD in terms of visual technique (corps that use the same style as them, that is). AND those other two corps both wear beige/cream pants.

They ARE wearing black pants, which inherently hides a little dirt, but #### they march well.

as do i. problem is, there are really only 3 corps that I would say have clean feet.

Are those three corps the only ones not wearing black pants :grouphug:

I kid I kid...clean feet are awesome to see...so are diagonals and company fronts...

...I dont know where I was going with that....

as do i. problem is, there are really only 3 corps that I would say have clean feet.

2 1/2 :grouphug:

Noticed the PR video and visual / marching block. New technique? Toe first marching? Isn't that slightly uncomfortable? When did this begin? And do they still do any rolled-toe backwards? Noticed this in Dallas last year in warm-up's, but it was pretty obvious in the video, too.

Well, didn't we do a little of that in our day too? (I'm thinking of Claire de Lune...)

Do you folks really watch peoples feet?

Counting all the feet and dividing by two is the quickest way to establish how many people are in a form.