Phantom Regiment Announces Musical Selections.......

I thought Spartacus was pretty self-explanatory... or are there multiple versions of it?

Well that depends...there's Khatchaturian (sp?) that all the 70's alum are screaming for...then there's my "Faust" theory...you know...no Spartacus in "Spartacus"...then there's the amalgum of a piece here, a piece there from everyone's compositions. So forth.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh... this is about the 3rd or 4th thread related to how nobody can wait to hear what Phantom is playing this year. Take a f-ing chill pill, eh?? You people are acting like this is the second coming of christ or something. I'm glad you're all excited but take a deep breath, will yah??

Sheesh... this is about the 3rd or 4th thread related to how nobody can wait to hear what Phantom is playing this year. Take a f-ing chill pill, eh?? You people are acting like this is the second coming of christ or something. I'm glad you're all excited but take a deep breath, will yah??

Chill man.

Not everyone hates Phantom as much as you do.

In comes the good air out goes the bad.......Gosh I can't wait to hear what the Regiment is playing!!!!!! So why did you go upset yourself by reading this thread? Take you're own advice and self medicate.

To the O.P.:

It's spelled "sike", not "psych"

?!?!?!?!? What? LOL Is that the Urban Dictionary Version ??

Edited by Perry S

Chill man.

Not everyone hates Phantom as much as you do.

He doesn't hate the Phantom Regiment. He is probably sick of all of the hype they get on here, especially recently.

I logged on DCP one day and found 4 threads on the front page with the word "Phantom" in the title.

Of course not everyone hates the Phantom Regiment. But there are still a lot of people who don't like them as much as you do.

To the O.P.:

It's spelled "sike", not "psych"

i always thought it was 'psych.'

I'm pretty sure madscout96 was being sarcastic. It's spelled "psych," although I do remember in 3rd grade, when that word entered my friends' and my vernacular, that a few people were misspelling it "sike."