An idea that needs to come to life

I need your help and for a good reason.

http://www.estatevaults.com/lm/images/%20Iwo%20Jima.jpg

That is a picture of American troops rasing the flag over Iwo Jima, Japan in world war II. What I need is this picture photoshopped so instead of US soldiers, one is dressed like a Cavalier one is dressed like a Blue Devil ect. It is for a project about hard work and determination.

If it's possible, let me know.

Mkay, first off, just like corps members don't like being called band members, a lot of Marines I know do not at all like being refered to as soldiers. Soldiers are the army and Marines are well the Marines. Second, this kinda thing for some reason just doesn't quite sit right with me, if you truly want to talk about hard work and determination try getting a pic of a retreat. At least in my mind that just sits better cause that is where it all pays off.

Such as this:

DSC_8452.jpg

Edited by DCIjazzsoul

As a Marine, I say please no. Drum corps involves hard work, though its mortality rate is just slightly higher than the island hopping amphibious assaults were for Marines . And kudos to DCIjazzsoul for pointing out that Marines don't really care to be referred to as soldiers. It doesn't matter though...people will always do it. I don't even bother correcting people about it.

ya whats up with that???

http://www.amazon.com/Flags-Our-Fathers-Ja...5808&sr=1-1

Really great read on the history of that picture and those in it.

Otherwise, I will keep my opinions to myself.

please don't.

it was trite enough when it actually happened in drum corps. please don't compare drum corps to war.

its just music.

"It's just unrecognizable off the wall boring music"

There. Fixed it for you............