The Bold Predictions for '08 thread.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. No. No. That's just.... Wrong. :ph34r:

Hey, if the Cavies can do Billy Joel, then surely they can pull this off! Lol

all the oldies will see the activity this year, and realize that the activity isn't going to change as much as they thought because most corps will probly stick to the same game plan, and not very many oldies will leave the activity in 09.

quite bold, but possibility

*sigh* seriously, people...read...please.

I QUOTED the part I was referring to. The "bold" prediction was 90% likelihood...except I'd move that up around 95%. Of COURSE I have no guarantee to back up my statement because it's MARCH...and this IS the "bold prediction" thread.

And I'm the one accused of a lack of reading comprehension...?

I hope the scouts make finals just so the scouts alums will stop annoying people.

Well, that would be fun, but it won't fit the theme.

Hummm, "How the West was Won" would be cool, especially if they have 16 mellows!!!

Bluecoats beat Regiment.

"In recent news, pigs, that's right, pigs, in a disturbing sight, sprouted wings and began flying. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen"

"In recent news, pigs, that's right, pigs, in a disturbing sight, sprouted wings and began flying. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen"

Are you seriously doubting the Bluecoats' ability to beat Regiment?

They had a far better horn line last year (In my opinion their approach to sound and control is superior to anything that Regiment produces), and their ability to move up in the ranks is strengthening.

I'd actually be more surprised if Regiment even beat Bluecoats this coming summer at all.

I hope the scouts make finals just so the scouts alums will stop annoying people.

ya, well all that woulda been over 3 pages ago but I had those who wanted to debate my prediction instead of just letting it stand for what it was.