Fantasy Drum corps Roster

...or Muchachos. Yeah, that's the ticket! Then, the vest, held almost closed by the three gold chains. Now we're talkin' ! But....with the boots, gauchos, and vest, we'd have to ditch the chrome helmets...

Then what for headgear? :bluedevil:

We're talking guard here, so I'm thinking some kind of fedora or what are the smaller hats of similar style?

Why am I thinking about Bridgemen all of a sudden?

Edited by jdostie

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which helmet is the Belleville?

This oughta do...

D77CF4AA04TN.jpg

jdostie- How about a bowler (derby) for the guard? Ya know...like Charlie Chaplin wore.

jdostie- How about a bowler (derby) for the guard? Ya know...like Charlie Chaplin wore.

That works for me . . . in fact I almost typed it, but then I was thinking about something I'd seen before (was it from Caberet? with the brim down slightly).

I could get into some big trouble here if I'm not careful here :bluedevil:

If we went with that caberet look, the horn line and drummers could do a variation of Zute suits . . . I think this has been done, but I can't remember by whom (I'm thinking '79?). Edit-Actually we have male guard members - so would it be done by gender? (Sorry guys, didn't mean to stereotype).

Edited by jdostie

School buses or 1959 coaches?

white bucks or black oxfords?

skirts or dance uni's for the guard?

School buses or 1959 coaches?

white bucks or black oxfords?

skirts or dance uni's for the guard?

Renovated coaches, this is fantasy, we may need more because we want a bit more leg room, and the lounge/minibar will occupy a bit of space.

For uni's, see above, I think we've got an um, attractive idea going here. And as said before it can be changed up according to which show we're doing, but no hippos from Fantasia.

I'm in ! Just don't give me any stinkin' third valve on my Contra !

Why do you need more than one valve and a rotor? :tongue:

Exactly! We don't need no steeeenkin' two-valves! And for busses...brand new Mercedes luxury busses with lots-o-legroom, and the pre-requisit "adult beverage" bar.

As for shoes, one uni can use black shoes, and we can wear white bucks with a different uniform. The white bucks would need to go with dark trousers w/ stripes down the side. "Cause we ain't afraid of "exposure" in our marching technique. If that high mark-time isn't together, then it's 'tick-time! :tongue:

Um yea...

I am too old for that whole school bus, Oxford/buck thing.

MTX's are the shiznet dawgs....trust me. Dinkles suc#.

Catered, hosted, internet hookup, ipod compatible...curtained off :tongue:

That is how I want my bus seat, Vickie, what do you think?

Jeez Mike, next thing ya know, you're gonna want us to soundproof the area of your bus seat. :devil: And yes, we can do that for you. LOL

BTW, I'm considering the following...

Since all the members of Fantasy Drum Corps are omni-talented, I think we should hire understudies "to practice for us"!!! We can still attend practice, but we'll be on the sidelines, kicked back in the lawn chair with a frosty adult beverage, while our 'hired help' sweats their azzez off, and does run-thru after run-thru. When 'they' finally get it clean, we can secure the practice for that day.

Sound good? :tongue: