Best 3rd Place Show?

POLL CLO...

never mind... :tongue:

You only count votes until your candidate wins, then close the poll?

What are you, a democrat?

+++

I vote for Madison Scouts 1988 as the third best corps in 1988. :tongue:

+++

And for your information all of you guys who only saw Star of Indiana on tape and never saw them live, the 1990 show was not even Star's best 3rd place show. 1992 American Variations was a FANTASTIC show, could have won finals, maybe should have won finals and was one of the best shows of all time.

+++

And if I have to be serious for a moment, the undefeated Blue Devils 1988 until finals week was possibly the best show of all time, bar none. Yeah, I saw it live. Yeah, it was really that good. They had those gray unis that year and I don't think their show played well to a large venue. From anything not the Rose Bowl the horn show was just perfect that year, especially when you could see them up close and personal. It was one of those "throw babies into the air" shows that you really had to be there to know just how great they were.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You only count votes until your candidate wins, then close the poll?

What are you, a democrat?

+++

I vote for Madison Scouts 1988 as the third best corps in 1988. :tongue:

+++

And for your information all of you guys who only saw Star of Indiana on tape and never saw them live, the 1990 show was not even Star's best 3rd place show. 1992 American Variations was a FANTASTIC show, could have won finals, maybe should have won finals and was one of the best shows of all time.

+++

And if I have to be serious for a moment, the undefeated Blue Devils 1988 until finals week was possibly the best show of all time, bar none. Yeah, I saw it live. Yeah, it was really that good. They had those gray unis that year and I don't think their show played well to a large venue. From anything not the Rose Bowl the horn show was just perfect that year, especially when you could see them up close and personal. It was one of those "throw babies into the air" shows that you really had to be there to know just how great they were.

I saw those shows live.... Blue Devils hornline was superb. The drill was a bit simplistic, but I'm suprised they didn't win, let alone get third. It was an incredibly enjoyable show.

1974 KINGSMEN!!!

'82 Garfield is superb but I gotta go with the show that got me hooked at my first DCI show:

'90 Star

Can somebody puh-lease lock this thread..........

1990 Star of Indiana.