Vandalism hits Rochester Area

The Bushwackers feel your pain, Cru!! Smile and believe, folks: you may be stunned at how something like this pulls people together and shows you friends you've never seen.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we still of to a great start to the year...

Let's just call this a minor set back...

Thanx to all of those who support us in our time of need...

Lets go play the classic and show these guys that they won't stop us...

Go Cru!!!

If the University of Buffalo marching band can be of help to you, please call me or Jim Mauck. We'd be happy to lend you any equipment you need until you can get yours replaced. Mike Linton knows our numbers.

One of the unforseen benefits of being in Bb/F: You can borrow from marching bands. It is unfortunate that this benefit has to be discovered under the current circumstances.

:ninja:

OK...This is as low as it gets folks! If it isn't bad enough to go in and rip off the equipment, but then to leave some of it behind broken and battered...that's despicable. That shows that this wasn't what I would call a theft for merchandise..This was an act of blatant vandalism, with little regard for the actual value of the equipment stolen or destroyed. :ninja:

After seeing those tubas, I don't know if I'm disappointed or angry..probably the latter. :tongue:

All the best Cru - hope you get this stuff replaced quickly.

Pat

Edited by goalieguy

Joe Pera (not Pero) in Webster could have that horn up and ready to play in no time. I dont know about those tubas though...They look pretty well smashed.

But it is still a shame that ANYONE would have that total disregard for anything.

Best Wishes Cru...

Donny

To really describe the carnage we found... I've attached a single picture that will make everyone's heart drop.

Thank you to everyone who's offered to help us out. This truly is a shame. I get very angry that these sort of things happen!

But you can be rest assured something like this will not stop the Rochester Crusaders from having a GREAT season!

truck5.jpg

OMG! This is awful!

:tongue:

That is so frustrating. It is hard to believe that kids these days can find nothing better to do with themselves than to out right damage valuable instruments like these. You would have to think that adults would have at least seen the value in what was damaged and try to sell them for money. What these kids need is to get involved with drumcorps so that the corps can teach them what their parents have obviously failed to do. Being a teacher, I see more and more of this as the years go by. Just a lack of disregard and a total lack of respect for each other.

Is it possible fingerprints were left? Im sure these vandals have been through the system before. I say, if they are caught teach them to line the field and pick up after he corps after each performance and rehearsal for the year. Make them polish the horns before each performance. Putting them in jail is easy. Making them work for the corps..thats a job and a half. If they miss one day, off to the jail you go.

Keep up the good work Crusaders, just another bump in the road. Im sure you won't miss a step

Best of luck cru, keep your heads (and toes) up!

:tongue: Total crap.

My heart goes out to the corps.

Keep the faith.