Crown Preview

1812 isn't one of my favorites...and it brings back bad memories from a certain corps that played it (mainly b/c of the placement). it's a pretty hefty order to put it on the field and not sound amateur.

reservations? i'll have a few please!

regarding your sig...does having a defiant heart mean you hate being a phantom fan? i mean sure we all appreciate the reference to phantom's highest placing tie

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regarding your sig...does having a defiant heart mean you hate being a phantom fan? i mean sure we all appreciate the reference to phantom's highest placing tie

not in the least does it mean that. it was just a way to tie in the show title...nothing more

Granted 1812 is a tough nut to crack, but so is William Tell and I think they pulled it off pretty good.

Because of the placement of the mic (the mic is right in front of the tubas), you can't hear the mello melody that is added in. So to the person who said that there were only chords with quarter note passing tones, you're wrong. Sorry.

Yeah, its the very first thing in Sweeney Todd. You know, the organ part that plays when the WB logo appears at the beginning.

I cant stop listening to this. It just sounds so awesome. WHERE is June?!?!

I cant stop listening to this. It just sounds so awesome. WHERE is June?!?!

She's at the bowling alley, right where we left her. She may be a little dazed, but she'll be alright.

She's at the bowling alley, right where we left her. She may be a little dazed, but she'll be alright.

that's the funniest thing i've ever read on here.

Wow, I'm late replying to this... anyway... I just heard the clip and it really really really sounds awesome. I replayed it a few times... really powerful stuff. I wish they'd come to Stanford this year... I'll just wait until the DVDs to enjoy them at full blast! I loved their shows from the past two years and I have a feeling this will be no different.

bring back the purple uniforms and quit playing boa shows!!!

Crown 2000 is still my fav year of theirs.