Crown Preview

This topic is getting so out of control. I think some people need to stop posting on DCP and get back in a practice room! ;)

I already practiced for over 2 hours today thank you! :smile:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont practice, thank you... :smile:

Practicing is for sissys! You can either do it or you can't! :smile:

personally, i love crown.

that said, when i watch the blue devils, the cavaliers, and the cadets, i see adults performing their shows. when i watch crown, i see children trying to perform like the blue devils, the cavaliers, and the cadets.

When I read your post, I see a kid trying to be an adult.

You have a strange way of showing love.

:smile:

Edited by Tone Quality Matters

Did they take this down or something???

####...they better not cut it out because it sounded so epic even for how early it was recorded.

When I read your post, I see a kid trying to be an adult.

You have a strange way of showing love.

:tongue:

You have a strange way of making an argument. His opinion, while maybe harsh, was honest, and relevant. Yours, however, was a simple turn-of-phrase jab at his personal maturity level. So what if he doesnt find crown to be as 'mature' as those other corps, I personally dont either, not that I'd have phrased it that way. As great as crown's members and staff are, I dont think, on an overall average level, that they are as mature or experienced as those of the perennial top 3. So is a big shock that some think their performances come off as juvenille?....depends on who you compare them to, but I dont think so....

You have a strange way of making an argument. His opinion, while maybe harsh, was honest, and relevant. Yours, however, was a simple turn-of-phrase jab at his personal maturity level. So what if he doesnt find crown to be as 'mature' as those other corps, I personally dont either, not that I'd have phrased it that way. As great as crown's members and staff are, I dont think, on an overall average level, that they are as mature or experienced as those of the perennial top 3. So is a big shock that some think their performances come off as juvenille?....depends on who you compare them to, but I dont think so....

:tongue: