Official Count the Highjacks over Cadets' Narration Thread

Ok - There goes this otherwise sensible thread!! :laughing:

This I Believe!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only difference is the degree to which each DCPer flogs his.

Flogs his what? :laughing:

But, Nick,

Sometimes, it's the folks supporting narration (and other controversial topics) who hijack the topic. See the Blue Devils "cheating" thread. After cowtown got the ball rolling with some inflammatory language, the conversation settled down nicely. But, someone (who shall remain nameless, but you know who it was), who supports amplification, waded in and claimed that the entire discussion was merely another way of slamming amps. But the truth was, no one there was claiming that position, even folks who most everyone knows are anti-amps.

I have no idea who you think it might be, but if I ever find that person....he is in a world of trouble. :laughing:

i can deal with narration once and a while, but individual mics on horn players? electronics and water?

okay whatever...anything but woodwinds! (sorry if that offended anyone but this is drum corps we're talking about)

I have no idea who you think it might be, but if I ever find that person....he is in a world of trouble. :laughing:

So, when will your PI license from OJ Simpson arrive? :sigh:

This thread is stupid. Every thread about the Cadets gets hijacked. By pro-Cadets, Anti-Cadets, Narration supporters, Narration haters, hell, I've even hijacked a couple of threads. This is a forum. You can't stop people from expressing themselves (as much as I would LOVE to do it). We'll all just have to get over it.

My guess would be.....

8,035,235,352 threads will be hijacked this summer.

This is after Brittany Spears, Justin Timberlake, Nick Lachey, and Mr. peanut all join the Cadets 2 days before the first show.