Patsy Bonfiglio - Drum Corps First Lady

may you rest in peace and in the Lord's arms. You will be missed.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you ALL for your condolences. I am hoping more will come on here post stories in the near future. I think most of us are pretty shocked right now.

Edited by Lancerlady

I didn't know her well...knew George more so...but what I knew of her I really liked.

Funeral arrangements information: The wake will be on Monday, June 2, 2008 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Vertuccio Funeral Home, 773 Broadway Revere, MA 02151 Phone Number(781) 284-7756. The funeral will be at Immaculate Conception Church 22 Lowe St. Revere, MA 02151 Phone Number (781) 289-0735.

Any cards or flowers may be mailed to: George Bonfiglio 512 Ferncroft Towers Danvers, Ma 01923-4029

Ed, Emily, and I send our heartfelt prayers out to the Bonfiglios - George and Denise especially. Patsy was truly a beautiful soul.

Vanguard has posted their condolences online.

With sadness...

Ed, Emily, and I send our heartfelt prayers out to the Bonfiglios - George and Denise especially. Patsy was truly a beautiful soul.

Vanguard has posted their condolences online.

With sadness...

Thank you for that! I just spoke with Denise a little while ago and she gave me the funeral arrangements information.

SCV a class act as always!