Crunchy Frog Reunion at DCA 2008?

Crunchy Frog  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Crunchy Frog Reunion at DCA 2008?

• Yes.
    • Yes!!!!!!!!!! Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!
    • No.
    • NO! Please stop!!
    • NO! NO! NO! Death to Crunchy!!!! Arrrggh!
    • Errrr .... well ... Maybe.
    • Well, okay. But only if it has at least 35 lesbians

First of all, we would not charge $5.00.

We would charge $ 7.00. :ninja:

Getting serious for a moment -- $7 x 400 members and 2,000 spectators would give DCA a gross profit of $16,800 per Crunchy Frog performance. Add in profit from Crunchy on-site merchandising, beverage sales, donations, a kissing booth, and any corporate endorsements, and I estimate that a one-time command performance by Crunchy Frog could bring in approximately $ 35,611.00 for DCA. Possibly more revenue if we had time to line up substantial corporate backers by Labor Day Weekend.

This, of course, does not take into account ancillary sources of revenue after the performance, such as DVD sales, Crunchy Frog action figures and toys, or other post-performance merchandising opportunities. If we played our cards right, we could possibly fund the entire next season of DCA with Crunchy Frog.

My God man ... This doesn't even take in to account the potential revenue from the Ham Sandwich concession.

Lee, you're on to something here!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.....its really not me!!!! It's Stu!!!

Happens all the time.

Thank you,Mr. Kung Fu Panda. :ninja:

Getting serious for a moment -- $7 x 400 members and 2,000 spectators would give DCA a gross profit of $16,800 per Crunchy Frog performance. Add in profit from Crunchy on-site merchandising, beverage sales, donations, a kissing booth, and any corporate endorsements, and I estimate that a one-time command performance by Crunchy Frog could bring in approximately $ 35,611.00 for DCA. Possibly more revenue if we had time to line up substantial corporate backers by Labor Day Weekend.

This, of course, does not take into account ancillary sources of revenue after the performance, such as DVD sales, Crunchy Frog action figures and toys, or other post-performance merchandising opportunities. If we played our cards right, we could possibly fund the entire next season of DCA with Crunchy Frog.

Or.....

We could just split the money!!!

:w00t:

Add in profit from Crunchy on-site merchandising, beverage sales, donations, a kissing booth,

Kissing booth?

Boy you are really taming it down for I@E.Seems like to me in 2004 there were CF girls up on the upper deck during rehearsals pulling down their tops for $2 dollars.

Or.....

We could just split the money!!!

:ninja:

Honestly Lee, I like Glen's idea. Why the F would you want to share a wooden nickel with DCA, anyway??????

I hate math. You should too.

Seriously, folks, it's Senior Corps. So with few exceptions most of us here are adults, with nagging spouses, bratty kids, a-hole bosses, bills, mortgages, in laws, out laws, high gas prices, etc etc etc. This is ####### drum corps. Quit trying to turn it into work. It's a ####### kids game, played by adults on the weekends. I could never understand the people that get all ####### ######## over drum corps. If it's that much stress for you, maybe you need to take up needle point or golf or something. Who ####### cares if Lee Rudnicki needs attention or a bunch of idiots want to dress up in chicken suits. QUite frankly any claim that it "ruins" I& E just more because who is behind the planning of it than it has to do with the "performance" itself. I read threads like this and the first sentence that comes to mind is "Why don't you ####### cry about it, buncha babies".

Seriously. Don't like it, don't watch it. It's really quite simple.

you can't be that angry. not enough F bombs

are you kidding? the way we'd fight? you'd never agree that I am ALWAYS right

:rolleyes:

(and i'll let you know when i can convince her of that)

Edited by jeffsnewjetta