Cadets webcast

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'll get it started; who watched the Cadets debut on the web tonight?

Ok, I'll go ...

They’re referencing National Public Radio again this year – the show – “This American Life.”

Ira Glass (character) is interviewing Sarah (character) about her pursuit of happiness during her lifetime. They are both center field on a stage – chairs, window, etc.

At this point, there is still plenty of narration within the program. There seems to be as much narration included this year as “This I believe.” From the preview, “American Elegy” includes a significant amount of narration.

Much more details of the 4 part show --- I’ll let someone else address the details.

Corps sounded incredible – the drill looks challenging and awesome.

Guard seems to be much ahead of last year’s crew.

I'm looking forward to see 'em live.

Just watched it. Horns sounded incredible. Marched VERY well also. Guard and percussion performed great too. Narration script was light years better than at this point last year. I would have preferred a little less narration. They still have a bit more drill to learn. Most impressive thing was definitely the horn line just nailing it.

Yes, probabyl as much narration as last year...buyt somehow this year, it just works better. the show is well designed so you are not sitting in the stand wishing you could hear thecorps through the words. The narration is much better integrated....we shall see what the rest of the season brings.....

I saw it too

So cool corps are doing this sort of thing...

As others have mentioned - music seems strong, they did not march the entire drill. Hopkins did say prior they would have the remainder of the fourth piece (but not the epilogue) on the field by Sunday

Guard is clearly WAY ahead of last year

Drill looked very challenging - seems like the fourth tune will be quite the challenging drill just judging from the first 1/3 they marched tonight

Looking forward to seeing my first live show,

where was a webcast?

They’re referencing National Public Radio again this year – the show – “This American Life.”

Ira Glass (character) is interviewing Sarah (character) about her pursuit of happiness during her lifetime. They are both center field on a stage – chairs, window, etc.

At this point, there is still plenty of narration within the program. There seems to be as much narration included this year as “This I believe.” From the preview, “American Elegy” includes a significant amount of narration.

:tongue: