The Official 2008 Glassmen Thread

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the new FREE video posted by the Glassmen. They are noow officially on tour as they left last night!!!

http://fannetwork.dci.org/index.cfm?corps_...5e-1fbf3f29b629

So I was wondering did anyone notice that the video they Show for Underglass part 2 is titled 1998 finals but clearly it is 1999 finals. 98 finals were in orlando and 99 finals were in Madison? You would think someone in DCI would catch that!

So I was wondering did anyone notice that the video they Show for Underglass part 2 is titled 1998 finals but clearly it is 1999 finals. 98 finals were in orlando and 99 finals were in Madison? You would think someone in DCI would catch that!

I certainly noticed since I've never been to Camp Randall Stadium before.

Yes they're still at G-west. Is there a story behind G-west about being haunted?

The Gmen use to run a Haunted House fund raiser there, and there are still some props in place. IMO, G West is by far the best rehearsal facility in the country and has great character. GWest is a cathedral of Drum Corps. :thumbup::tongue: The railroad man has had a lot to do with it!!!

Edited by oldtimedrummer

Gmen took second in drums tonite :thumbup: beating Boston
Aw you beat me to it Baha :tongue: