Season X Discussion

Just want to say I was at the Atlanta Regional yesterday (all day & night) and real DC is ALIVE and WELL!! PR and Crown shows were insane. I just hoping I can now take my caption scouting and make it work for the Star Org corps.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to say I was at the Atlanta Regional yesterday (all day & night) and real DC is ALIVE and WELL!! PR and Crown shows were insane.

Agreed. I made my mom (all but oblivious to DCI- the only two shows she'd seen were Machine and Faust from '06, two great shows if you could only pick 2) watch the last six corps on the webcast with me last night, and Phantom blew her away. I think the only top 6 show she didn't like that much was the Cadets. She thought Phantom should've passed Cavis, and that Crown should've been closer to 3rd than they were. Smart lady. ;) I honestly agree that Phantom should be 2nd, even though I'm a huge Green Machine fan...

Just want to say I was at the Atlanta Regional yesterday (all day & night) and real DC is ALIVE and WELL!! PR and Crown shows were insane. I just hoping I can now take my caption scouting and make it work for the Star Org corps.

I was there at Atlanta all day as well as last night in Charlotte. I thought PR and Crown were amazing as well. Cavies were awesome too. I personally don't think Blue Devils should be as high as they are. I didn't really like their show that much, it just seemed it was like style over substance. I saw it both nights. The visual stuff was cool, but it wasn't as amazing the second time around. Maybe I'm just missing something from it. But my favorites are definitely Crown, PR, and Cavies. Here's for hoping one of those three can beat out Blue Devils.

Hello everyone! Yes, I am alive... barely. Got in late last night from the Murfs/Atlanta weekend... was crazy, tiring but very cool as well. I will be working on getting caught up on scores, had no time to do them this weekend. And will also try to get caught up on responding to all the PM's I got while I was gone.

As for the real shows.... Phantom is amazing, if they can clean the drill and add a few more things to make their demand a little higher, they will win... just dont know if they have the time. Crown, best hornline of the weekend. Cavies and BD = over-rated in my book. Cadets visual demand is insane.

Scores for the 25th have been posted! Working on the regional now.

As for the real shows.... Phantom is amazing, if they can clean the drill and add a few more things to make their demand a little higher, they will win... just dont know if they have the time.

I am one of the pollsters for DCPI Power Poll and I watched the show live via satelite! LOL I have to say I needed to put them #1 in my poll this week---WOW! I cant wait for Allentown this weekend!!!!

Edited by gcurrier

With the Detroit City Council currently under federal investigation, I can see how they could have been a little sidetracked during their session.

2nd gold medal for Inferno on the season! I know the top 17 were in Murfreesboro, but with my Kennesaw score, I would've finished 3rd at the Masters event! Great things coming for Inferno, can't wait to see the Atlanta scores....

Regional Scores are up.