2008 DCI predictions.

I know alot of kids in China working hard to make your sneakers....that doesn't make them champions! :thumbup:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know alot of kids in China working hard to make your sneakers....that doesn't make them champions!

Maybe not on the outdside, but on the inside, they are all champions! CHINA KID SNEAKER MAKERS FTW!!!!

You guys aren't giving enough credit to the Bluecoats. They've been working hard all spring training, the drumline is smoking, the guard is absolutely focused and the brass......WOW! So put them up there at 4th and 3rd...where they belong.

Oh please, you could make the same statement about several corps I know of. I spent time with the Cadets at their spring training, as well as this past thursday in Chambersburg, and their work ethic is pretty incredible. And the Bluecoats won't be put in 3rd or 4th because you think they should be, they will place where they place based on what they earn through hard work and determination. Enough of the Bluecoats hype already, I'm sure they will be very good but there are several very good corps at this point! We will learn some things after tonight. There is another corps I will not mention that I feel some are under estimating! :thumbup:

1. The Cavaliers-too good to be beaten

2. The Cadets-really good but not good enough

3. Blue Devils-They are what they are, they only seem to win when others make mistakes

4. SCV-returning to old glory, will be in contention next year

5. Bluecoats-improving over last years finish, but everyone in front of them is just better

6. Crown-right about where they're going to finish until they make some philosophical changes to their organization

7. Phantom-organization has no idea why they can't win, so they make bad choices just to prove to everyone that they're going to do it their own way and then complain about not be competative, they could have been 7th last year

8. Blue Knights-They are what they are

9. Boston-They are what they are

10. Colts-They are maxing out a corps from Dubuque, IA

11. The Academy-better than last year

12. Bluestars-back in finals, but need to get better to stay there

Edited by profhill

1) Cadets

2) Cavaliers

3) Blue Devils

4) Bluecoats

5) SCV

6) Crown

7) Phantom

8) Blue Knights

9) Boston

10) Academy

11) Colts

12) Blue Stars

I typed out the list and only then did I realize how similar these predictions are to profhill's

1) Cadets

2) Cavaliers

3) Blue Devils

4) Bluecoats

5) SCV

6) Crown

7) Phantom

8) Blue Knights

9) Boston

10) Academy

11) Colts

12) Blue Stars

I typed out the list and only then did I realize how similar these predictions are to profhill's

I love it when people are wrong. :)

11. Blue Knights- Same old BK. Boring. Mediocre.

I understand it's in vogue on DCP to label BK as boring (I happen to disagree), but to assert they are mediocre is a low blow. Frankly, it’s equally insulting to the corps below them on your list, many of which I would consider to be far above mediocre.