Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. cavs

2. phantom

3. crown

4. colts

5. BS

6. madison

I'd be willing to bet a large sum of money, that this will be the results.

No bet. I'd lose a large sum of money.

1 PR 71.3

2 Cavies 71.2

3 Crown 70.7

4 Colts 64.9

5 Madison 64.5

6 Blue Stars 64.1

I saw both the Blue Stars and Madison last week. A lot of you are dramatically underestimating the Blue Stars this year. They are not the same corps that we saw in 2007. Madison is much better as well, but they arenot at the same level as the Blue Stars.

1. Cavies

2. Phantom

3. Crown

4. Blue Stars

5. Colts

6. Madison

I saw both the Blue Stars and Madison last week. A lot of you are dramatically underestimating the Blue Stars this year. They are not the same corps that we saw in 2007. Madison is much better as well, but they arenot at the same level as the Blue Stars.

Madison traditionally scores well at Rockford. I'm glad to hear they are both improved.

Madison traditionally scores well at Rockford. I'm glad to hear they are both improved.

Its gonna be an interesting night. Id like to pull out some stats on Blue Stars and Rockford, but I dont believe we played there in the last few years.

1)Crown

2)Phantom

3)Cavaliers

4)Blue Stars

5)Colts

6)Madison

go cream team

Maybe you didn't know this... The cavaliers this year have the highest number of returning members I think in their history (more than in 2002 and 2006). If not it's close. They were real young in 2007 and still pulled off third so this year with a ton of vets (I'm sure, more than any corps, probably by far) they should win it all.

Not to mention, Samurai is a show they've been planning for years. Just like Machine. Fiedler left this year because he knows they're already in a great position (that's what he said).

The percussion section, the weakest in the past two years, got some a few big names added to the staff and has 92% of the upper battery returning. People say, and of course people say a lot but I believe it, that they are really bringing it this year. So maybe still a weakness but not as much for sure.

There was some really positive stuff said about them on the field pass as well. It was sort of suggested that they have a great chance of winning. With all that, they won't get third. In fact, they won't get second. At least tonight.

1. Cavaliers-75.3

2. Phantom-73.1

3. Crown-72.7

4.Colts

5.BS

6.Madison (overhype again, as much as I'd like to see them do good)

Drum Scores (sure... why not)

1. Cavaliers-15.2

2. Phantom-15

3. Crown- 14.6