The Stillwater Saloon

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm using the scale that was used when I marched in 2/3 (for four years)

we scored usually a 53-54 and then it came to be about a low to mid 70.

did the magic drum corps elf stop by and turn your 53 into a 70 to make you feel good?

sometimes instructors like to make things sound better then they really are.

check the back of the sheets if you really want a comparison instead of some random speculation.

THIS180px-Braun_HF_1.jpg

Do you guys just hang onto these pictures in hopes of using them on here someday?! lol :tongue:

I think they did indeed shut down the internet in Stillwater........ guess I'll just have to get scores in the morning. A girl needs her beauty rest! :tongue:

The funny part is that the west coast judges all likely saw the scores from last night and decided to do a little inflating anyways!!

:tongue:

That is dumb. Why do people always make such a big deal out of west coast inflation. We all know it happens. It doesn't have to be mentioned 800 times in the beginning of the season. Besides, the rest of the country is jealous of the west coast, especially California!

Do you guys just hang onto these pictures in hopes of using them on here someday?! lol :tongue:

Hey that was my first set...Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear, Mighty Mouse and Bugs Bunny on Saturday morning in glorious black and white......Ah those weren't the days. :tongue: