The Port Huron Pub

And honestly, that is really important to them.

That is aboslutely correct.....they are all about giving the audience their money's worth, and so far, it seems to be working----

KUDOS, to first year director Tom Spataro and the whole design team! I've seen the corps several times, and it isn't the kind of show that one "appreciates"....it IS a show that rips your head off and gives goosebumps...

About time, Boston! :tongue::tongue::worthy:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And as a fan..... me too. BACMom. I can't control the scores. But I know what I like.

' looking forward to seeing them later in the season.

Thanks for all of the kind words - None of us can control the scores, and because I have not seen any shows live yet, who is to say that the scores are not fair? Just because the fans love a show doesn't necessarily mean that the it fits all of the judging criteria. Look at how everyone responded to Carolina Crown last year and they ended up in 6th place (If I remember correctly). I know that BAC is really enjoying putting that show out there and getting the audience response that they are. My child is having a great time, and I am sure all of the others are too.

I am very much looking forward to the web-cast on Saturday, but I cannot wait to see it live in Orlando. :tongue:

First of two shows for me tonight. Looking forward to the show.

In Sarnia now(across the border from Pt Huron) and its clearing, hopefully the weather holds off.

Will report back later tonight.

Hey Navy, the 1st Sam is for you!!

Along with the obvious change in corps director, the Program Coordinator is Jay Kennedy, and the new Visual Designer is Brian Murphy, both from the Boston area, and new guard caption head is Matt Winans. Wayne Dillon returns as brass caption head and Omar Carmanetes on percussion. Some other new faces on the team include Kari White on visual and several others. A full staff listing can be found at www.crusaders.com.

i personally think the scores will a little tonight for some, if not all the corps. having marched at the show last year, i can tell you the field is very rough. insane thick grass. i hope im wrong, but i would not be surprised if i am right.

on a lighter note...

Im getting pretty excited about BAC. if they were to overtake cavies in even 1 caption, that would be very exciting. Had them kinda low in my predictions, but cant wait to see where they end up by the end of the season. Also want to say Go Bob and Dutch Boy. Fun corps to hang out with. Would love to see them medal again this year!

Edited by TitanSop06

Thanks for all of the kind words - None of us can control the scores, and because I have not seen any shows live yet, who is to say that the scores are not fair? Just because the fans love a show doesn't necessarily mean that the it fits all of the judging criteria. Look at how everyone responded to Carolina Crown last year and they ended up in 6th place.

So Troe, So True! BAC Mom.

Hey Navy, the 1st Sam is for you!!

No prob! Hope you can catch up... I'm on 5! :tongue:

BTW.. What is this thread about again? j/k

Edited by NavyCrusader