Which do you prefer ?

Which "Version" of the Cadets do U prefer ?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Self explanatory

• Cadets/Garfield 1982 - 2004
    • Cadets 2005 - 2008

Is that the Jethro Tull show? I loved, loved LOVED that show. I thought it ROCKED and was very entertaining. And I voted 82- 2004 cause I loved that era for them. :smile: But at the same token there were "some" aspects of the other shows I liked. Like the horn line that blew me away last year.

I liked the Jethro Tull show too, I don't see the problem people had with it.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the Jethro Tull show? I loved, loved LOVED that show. I thought it ROCKED and was very entertaining. And I voted 82- 2004 cause I loved that era for them. :smile: But at the same token there were "some" aspects of the other shows I liked. Like the horn line that blew me away last year.

Yep...the Tull show. It just didn't do it for me.

82-04, by far.

2004 is one of my least favorite Cadet shows ever....going back to the first time I saw them...1964.

That's what I was trying to say.

I couldn't stand that show (2004). It just bugged me. To me, it had the worst programming of any corps in the top 12 that year.

I liked the Jethro Tull show too, I don't see the problem people had with it.

wow, this is the most I have ever seen anyone talk about that show (positive or negative) ever...

Thanks for the kind words...though I feel like that year will be remembered more for the "William Tell" encore piece we did

I just went back and watched last years show. Man the horn line was flawless. The drill was incredible. I can see where the narration was needed (I GUESS). I'm not saying I am for it, I just say for that show, going back and watching it I really like the show and what they were doing. Too bad it was over shadowed by the controversies.

I can't believe I just said that out loud. :smile:

I just went back and watched last years show. Man the horn line was flawless. The drill was incredible. I can see where the narration was needed (I GUESS). I'm not saying I am for it, I just say for that show, going back and watching it I really like the show and what they were doing. Too bad it was over shadowed by the controversies.

I can't believe I just said that out loud. :smile:

Steph, did you fall and bump your head tonight? :smile:

Steph, did you fall and bump your head tonight? :smile:

It's a possib...ility...lol. :smile:

wow, this is the most I have ever seen anyone talk about that show (positive or negative) ever...

Thanks for the kind words...though I feel like that year will be remembered more for the "William Tell" encore piece we did

It's definitely one of my favorite shows from 2004

I'm not going to question the poll, but it is hard to compare a few recent years to the vast majority of years..I guess my point is you could also make a poll on Madison from 05-present against 04-prior, and the results would probably be the same if not more. Or you could honestly take SCV from 05-present against 04-prior and also have the same results. You could even use BD and probably have the same results. Not that I didn't enjoy these corps show's from recent years, but more of my favorite shows are from 04-prior years.