Madison....TONIGHT! *MERGED*

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Le Tour de France! One of the best/toughest sporting events in the world. I'm pulling for the new Garmin-Chipotle team.

Sorry for that, but I hope that clarifies a little more why all the bicycle stuff.

I wonder if they'll ever have a judge just pull a performer out during the show and give them a drug test. :hehe:

Better Drill Design this year for them..I think a big step up from past couple of years...good field coverage. Will be interesting to see the polished product in indy..especially that Shapiro Guard design they have this season.

Me likey!! :hehe:

I wonder if they'll ever have a judge just pull a performer out during the show and give them a drug test. :hehe:

Ha, they should require the winning corps at Finals to all take a doping test, you know...Just to make sure they won it fairly.

NICE chord there!

Just put it back in and leave it there. Or go in and out during the show.

Are "that's what she said" jokes out of style now?

Ha, they should require the winning corps at Finals to all take a doping test, you know...Just to make sure they won it fairly.

I know a couple corps that would have had problems with that back in the day (as the stories go). Not gonna name names though.