The Best Ovation Thread

From all of the shows you've seen live and in person, who would you say was the crowd favorite of the corps that performed?

Stockton: I remember seeing SCV as the ones who received a standing ovation. BD, however, seemed to receive the loudest cheers after they completed their show. At awards, BD got the loudest response as first place but I expected that anyway for whomever got first.

Stanford: TBD

Normal- Crown by far. First corps to get a standing O before the show was done.

Jeff Kivet when he walked out at finals from the back corner of the stadium to get his 1st place soprano award.

This one is difficult because all candidates are from 93 finals: Phantom's Wedge and/or when it started to rain on Madison as they were on the field. In all fairness, both. I'll throw in the ending of the solo-studded BD show...same year.

* I would love to give the kudos to Star but not so many liked that show back then (thank God we were priviledged to have them on our tour early season).

:hmmm:

Normal: Crown had the longest ovation because their show has 3 different endings, but Phantom had the loudest crowd response by far, IMO.

At the Walnut, CA, show VK got a huge standing ovation at the end of their show. They also had the most crowd response during their show of all the corps during the night.