Waldo cyber-Tavern

I hope it's not too soon to start a thread about Kalamazoo, seeing as the show is tomorrow and it's still early afternoon the day before. But I'm trying to find out about the Madison Scouts and their rehearsal schedule for tomorrow. According to their website, they're at Mattawan HS (15 minutes west of Kzoo). Does anyone know anything different, or additional about that? Thanks!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's not too soon to start a thread about Kalamazoo, seeing as the show is tomorrow and it's still early afternoon the day before. But I'm trying to find out about the Madison Scouts and their rehearsal schedule for tomorrow. According to their website, they're at Mattawan HS (15 minutes west of Kzoo). Does anyone know anything different, or additional about that? Thanks!

5-Jul

Kalamazoo, MI

Housing:

Mattawan HS

56720 Murray St.

Mattawan, MI 49071

Fields: 3 (Stadium)

Rehearsal: 8hrs

Leave: 5:45 PM

Show:

WMU's Waldo Stadium

1903 W. Michigan Ave.

Kalamaxoo, MI 49007

Travel to Show: 30min

DCI Kalamazoo - 5:50 Start

Madison Scouts - 8:16 PP

ETD: 11:30 PM

little early for this me thinks

I'll be at the show. I'm pumped to see Colts, Blue Stars, and Madison for the first time live this season. Tomorrow starts the 8 judge panel correct?

Those going to the Kzoo show, be prepared for some funky construction. Granted, I haven't ran the truck down 94 through Kalamazoo/Portage for a few months, but last time I was through, there were several exits closed, a lane closed, and a general mess to be found. US 131 exits were closed...Westnedge exits closed...etc...

If there is anyone familiar with the current traffic situation, they might want to post on here...

little early for this me thinks

Perfect time to set up the tent in the parking lot and have a big glass of Michigan's finest tap water :thumbup:

Those going to the Kzoo show, be prepared for some funky construction. Granted, I haven't ran the truck down 94 through Kalamazoo/Portage for a few months, but last time I was through, there were several exits closed, a lane closed, and a general mess to be found. US 131 exits were closed...Westnedge exits closed...etc...

If there is anyone familiar with the current traffic situation, they might want to post on here...

The exits for 131 to Business 94 are open; and take that to the east directly to the stadium. If coming from Detroit; take the first Business 94 exit to the stadium. And yes, it was a mess when I was there about 4 weeks ago...and it was on a Saturday!

But...the stadium looks SWEET! :thumbup:

Me and my wife will be going. It'll be our first show since Finals '06. Probably won't have such good seat neighbors.

Supposed to be hot and clear. A few clouds here and there would be nice in that stadium.

Anyone know what time Northern Aurora steps off? Golden Garrison? Coachmen? 12th Command?

Sigh.