Waldo cyber-Tavern

JJ Pepitone sure lowered some drum scores tonight. Colts, Scouts, Glassmen all down a good bit from their last couple of shows. Was he on the field tonight? This would be the first show the drum judge would be on the field.

Yes - he was.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Red Team manages to hold off the Blue Stars, but I'm not sure if it's going to last...

The Red Team manages to hold off the Blue Stars, but I'm not sure if it's going to last...

Blue Stars went on an hour and a half before the Colts. Hard for a judge to compare. ya gotta think the corps that goes on later gets the advantage in this case.

It will be very interesting to see what will happen

Blue Stars went on an hour and a half before the Colts. Hard for a judge to compare. ya gotta think the corps that goes on later gets the advantage in this case.

That's an interesting point. I'd be interested to hear other's opinions regarding the line-up and if others think playing later is a major advantage.

Hinman has been judging for a long time. He knows how to do numbers management. Generally speaking, judges take notes, both for themselves when they're filling out the sheets AND so they can keep track of relative rankings and scorings with other corps they've scored. While you may not agree with Hinman's score, I doubt that it was poor numbers management that led to his number.

That's an interesting point. I'd be interested to hear other's opinions regarding the line-up and if others think playing later is a major advantage.

Going on later is a major advantage