Its coming down to BD vs. Cavies

Now now, Tuba Devil...you're going to have to gain an awful lot of weight if you're going to make it interesting against me. :thumbup:

Allow me to borrow from your pictures:

:thumbup:

I should point out that I did not link to the picture that was shown here...and i must give kudos to Tuba Devil for quick thinking. He changed the title of the picture in his photobucket account (the original picture was a silly cartoon).

AND, more importantly, he has wised up and made his photobucket account private.

However...I must admit to being a tad baffled as to why he had that picture so readily available.

Im strong with the internet Fu.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I gave you kudos above, in case you missed it.

However, the whole "Internet Tough Guy" thing is amusing. I did not know that you were serious in your "threat" to kill me. Had I known you were so serious (this is a joke), then I would have responded more cleverly than "you need to put on more weight."

Sheesh. I guess I thought we were kidding around. Had I known you were taking it so seriously, I'd probably have just ignored you.

You live and learn.

I've been completely busting your balls about all of this from the get go. Its a boring sunday afternoon, and I'm amusing myself. Why so serious?

whyso.jpg