Its coming down to BD vs. Cavies

DCI doesnt rehire mavericks.

What are you basing this on?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagreed. Cavie's extremely easy, dull and SOS show got some numbers early, but others are easily catching up and overtaking. I wouldnt be surprised to see both PR, Crown overtake them...possibly Bluecoats.

Not to mention Blue Stars. And Crossmen. And Mandarins. And maybe even Pioneer, though I'm afraid we'd need the season to be one week longer to see that happen.

:thumbup:

Disagreed. Cavie's extremely easy, dull and SOS show got some numbers early, but others are easily catching up and overtaking. I wouldnt be surprised to see both PR, Crown overtake them...possibly Bluecoats.

PR was 1 point down from Green 3 weeks ago, they were 2.3 points down on Saturday night. If they continued catching up and overtaking like that, the spread could be 5 points by Finals night. :thumbup:

Edited by mobrien

This a joke right.There is no way that PR.Crown,or Bluecoats overtake the Cavaliers.This is a two horse race between BD and the Cavaliers.Crown could possibly end up third,but i still think the Cadets will end up third.

This a joke right.There is no way that PR.Crown,or Bluecoats overtake the Cavaliers.This is a two horse race between BD and the Cavaliers.Crown could possibly end up third,but i still think the Cadets will end up third.

Disagree. It's wide open, my friend.

I totally disagree.........Cavies will be lucky to hold onto 3rd..........as I have predicted, the better musical shows are starting to gain steam....tonight, even though they lost the show, Phantom beat the top-ranked Blue Devils on all 4 music sheets, and closed the total gap.....and I don't think the visual product is a problem, but they have to nail it. Both Phantom and Crown are/will show rapid momentum as they build on shows with better music programs....this is by no means a two horse race........not only do I see both Phantom and Crown passing Cavs. but I really think there is a shot that one of those 2 corps may very well win the title.........Bluecoats are not a factor at the top this year and will finish in the 7-9 range with Blue Knights and Boston.....

GB

lol @ people still seeing crown as champs this year.

sometimes, i really do wish my brain worked like that.

EDIT: preemptive strike - no, i don't think phantom will win this year. i hope they do, but if i'm being HONEST WITH MYSELF, i don't see it happening. so, save it.

Edited by Kekkles

if cavies win with "Samurai" I quit @ life. Seriously green team, enough with the gimmicks. March and play simultaneously, not march AND THEN play.

My money is on BD....ppleeaassee lord, if its not cadets let it be BD. pplleeaasssseeee

I agree 100% Talk about a formula crum corp, it is the Cavaliers. Do the horns even play half of the show? Do they everr move & play? I want Crown to win!