CROWN BEAT CADETS!

I was looking over the caption scores just now and a question popped into my head.

When talking about GE, How does one generate more GE than a show about ENDINGS? Usually the end of the show is about GE, well, this makes Crown's show 100% fueled with GE all over the place. Now that they're getting the hang of things they could do extremely well this year....

so...

...how to beat Crown in GE? Any takers?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an "Old" Crown guy back from "The Music Man" days......................it brought a tear to my eyes and is proud of the entire orginization. Remember it takes and entire staff to make these shows, and kids are just the ones who have the benifit of performing a great show concept nightly.

Kids keep pushing the show to the limits.

QUOTE (salad315 @ Jul 12 2008, 10:56 PM) *

Didnt YEA used to = crown tongue.gif

-----------------------------

No. Crossmen.

-----------------------------

Yes.....Crown did get support from YEA. At one time Crown's buses were NJ Public Transit buses.

Way to go Crown.....keep working :thumbup:

Thank you, Kevin Smith.

Thank you, Kerry Srdar.

Thank you, Moe.

Thank you, Matt Harloff.

Thank you, Van Matthews.

Thank you, Don Taylor.

Thank you, Donnie VanDoren.

Thank you, Carolina Crown.

Words cannot express how wonderful I feel for my alma matter today! To be a charter member and watch what unfolded last night. I am so excited for Crown.

Alumni of Crown. It is time to get involved. Your corps needs your help.

Thank you Jim Coates also for your awesome contributions and dedication. You are a big part of why Crown is as strong as it is today.

Thank you Carol Srdar for your love of Crown and for your contributions. We all love Kerry and miss him. He was such a wonderful person and mentor. He was smiling down from heaven last night!

Figured I would put it in this thread too...

owned.jpg

This is absolutely tacky. I call on the board monitors to pull it. No class man. No class. :thumbup::thumbup:

Cause to celebrate? YES! Reason to bash, NO.

First of all, congratulations to Carolina Crown. Their first time beating the Cadets. They are on fire and I am happy for them. However, before anyone starts thinking that the Cadets are going down the toilet think back to 1987. Spirit of Atlanta beat them three time on first tour. Spirit placed tenth at Finals. Where did the Cadets finish?

Dear Carolina Crown,

Congratulations on your first ever victory over The Cadets. Please understand that, now, The Cadets will be even more motivated. The Cadets know how to close a season, peaking at the end.

Use this knowledge as your motivation and work harder than you ever have before. That is how you will stay on top.

How do I know? We beat them twice at the end of first tour in 1985. They beat us by more than 3 points.

I'm rooting for you! :thumbup:

Figured I would put it in this thread too...

owned.jpg

I'm guessing this seemed like a good idea at the time right? On reflection - a tad over zealous? :thumbup:

Crown fans generally display way more class. Well done Crown :thumbup: