DCI "standings" after 7/15

I think Crown will be in 3rd, behind the Blue Devils in 1st, and Cavaliers in 2nd.

Come finals, Crown-2nd

And I think you're absolutely right.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Crown will finish in 0 place! They are far too good for the Top 3.... Top 2 seems like a slap in the face for all their hard work 1st place is unlikely because they have the greatest show written by human hands....therefore they will beat the champs and finish in ZERO place! :thumbup:

...add me to Group 5 haha I keed i keed

Ummm...no.

Ordinals...it's all in the ordinals.

There are 8 captions. What happens when the ordinals are still a tie? How far down the list of tiebreakers is it before it goes to a vote by the senate?

I think Crown will finish in 0 place! They are far too good for the Top 3.... Top 2 seems like a slap in the face for all their hard work 1st place is unlikely because they have the greatest show written by human hands....therefore they will beat the champs and finish in ZERO place! :thumbup:

...add me to Group 5 haha I keed i keed

We used to jealously joke that Star would be the first corps to break 100.

Nope, that would be the Erie Thunderbirds with 105.0 in 1995.

Seriously.

:thumbup:

This reminds me of a joke we used to share on tour:

"On the field, from Concord, California, with a score of 98.4, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome THE BLUE DEVILS!"

This reminds me of a joke we used to share on tour:

"On the field, from Concord, California, with a score of 98.4, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome THE BLUE DEVILS!"

They DID seem to get that score quite a few times, didn't they?

86, 94, 97, 99.

I recall speculation from Blue Devils supporters in 2003 that they thought the final score for them would be 98.4. Alas, they had settle for a 98.80.

i am almost willing to guarantee scouts make finals and probably in a surprising spot (for some to believe), but colts b stars scouts gmen and pc will probably all be fighting for 12th with pc not quite doing it this year, probably some sort of bs "politics" keeping them out

love to see phantom or crown win, i hate the annual winnings of bd cavies, we need fresh blood up top

maybe see bd drop out of top 5,but that wont happen, at least not this year

i hope it does tho after seeing them last year for first time i was not impressed at all

Sounds like the fix is in. Yikes!

Fred O.