The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely some performance issues, but I think the show's got legs... I wouldn't necessarily have said that a few weeks ago.

There whole raison d'etre has become about being dark and different - and a little over the top in that.

So can someone tell me how Amazing Grace fits into that objective?

The Dark Knights love to go to church at night. and sing in the dark and stuff like that.

if it pops back in place right away, it might be a couple of weeks with a brace. . .etc. But based on how long she was down, I'm guessing that there might be some torn ligaments which would end her season. Hope she feels better soon!!

first word is done for the year (but ok in the long run) sad

Is it just my computer, or are all the videos on the fan network fuzzy? Is it a problem on DCI's end? Even the archived shows are fuzzy to me, should I get a DVI cable for my monitor to get a clearer picture?

One of my fav BK shows in recent history. I love how they embrace how different they are and keep on going. This was not their best show, that might hurt them. Blue Stars may not pass, but they could possibly be much closer.

Great job Blue Knights!

okay here's my little pet peeve while waiting for scores..... how come in a activity about brass and drums musically do corps and DCI do promotions that have vocal singing or full strings playing

they should just use corps highlights from seasons past

Edited by blueorginal