The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are drinking from the "coolaid."

Ok. But without giving some reasoning behind your statement, there's not much point in making it.

Actually - that's a common thing among "coolaid drinkers". :thumbup:

Seriously last year = epic fail for Cavies.

I was not entertained. The show was a flop. Boring and totally forgettable. When they got 3rd last year I about threw my computer out the window. Phantom should have been in that spot.

As for 007 I enjoyed that show.

Cavies show last year was totally forgettable. I loved 007 and Machine, but last year, not so much.

Oh I have faith and I know they have what it takes to get the job done.

What is the payoff for judges these days ?

Seriously last year = epic fail for Cavies.

I was not entertained. The show was a flop. Boring and totally forgettable. When they got 3rd last year I about threw my computer out the window. Phantom should have been in that spot.

As for 007 I enjoyed that show.

The comment was "all their shows since 2001 have been the same." I was merely pointing out how different they are.

Edited by LincolnV

There goes another performer now they would have to have an interpreter.

:thumbup: Last time I looked, they spoke English in South Africa.

What's so wrong with 5th? A top 5 in Bloomington would be their first Top 5 at finals. Besides, it's not that we're refusing to listen. We just can't hear anything over those two loud, long chords haha.

5th is cool, imo. i'm just saying, for those people who are absolutely convinced crown has a shot at the title this year? oooh boy...

...and drill, and guard work, and the theme....

I thank you for saying this. I do not see the similarities in all their shows and I don't understand the comparison to other shows of theirs. It is a puzzlement to me. However, that being said, to each his own opinion.

Oh I have faith and I know they have what it takes to get the job done. I am just one to let my actions speak louder then my words, and curretly having 12 World Titles lets them do just that.
I understand you don't want to jinx them but keep the faith!One diehard BD fan to another..

:thumbup: Last time I looked, they spoke English in South Africa.

Don't they speak Afrikaner there? I am sure there is English (I think I remember that they have 7-8 official languages), but I think Afrikaner is the major language....could be totally wrong.